• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Pregablin

First time I took this was 450mg in Sept, I couldn't focus on anything, had loads of energy and immersed myself in music, it was an awesome night. Slept like a baby the same night too.

Next time was 450mg in Nov, but it was no where near as strong and a bit of a let down.

So last week I took 600mg and although I felt high, there was no energy or music appreciation and nowhere near as intense as the first time.

Despite the long intervals i just can't replicate the first outing and I seem to suffer badly about 48hrs later for a few days.

I might be able to offer some advice. I've taken a lot of gabapentin, tapered off and know it pretty much inside out, and like I say 300mg pregablin feels exactly the same as 1200-1500mg gabapentin.

I had seen people say that gabapentin depletes magnesium, and I would speculate (and have seen speculation online), that pregabalin does the same.

I supplemented 400mg of chelated magnesium, daily, from Holland & Barrets, until I ran out. I used to need about 1500-1800mg gabapentin when I first started, to feel effects; no tolerance, from my first dose. After supplementing a high quality and bio-available magnesium, while having a break, I needed only 600-1200mg maximum.

Again, that's less than when I first took it with no tolerance.

Tolerance builds fast to the gabapentinoids and it appears to remain for me. Like I have gone a year without pregabalin and only used it recently and my tolerance shot up after the first day. I could have taken 600mg today and not felt it. Only been using for just under a week. 75/150mg the first few days, probably 300mg yesterday and 375mg today and felt nothing.

Tolerance builds fast to the gabapentinoids and it appears to remain for me. Like I have gone a year without pregabalin and only used it recently and my tolerance shot up after the first day. I could have taken 600mg today and not felt it. Only been using for just under a week. 75/150mg the first few days, probably 300mg yesterday and 375mg today and felt nothing.

I've had the same experience, although with somewhat higher doses. I think when I first took Preg I didn't feel much so gradually increased the dose, but it meant my tolerance built too quickly so that even really high doses had no effect, good or bad. Even abstaining for a long time doesn't reset me to zero

I've had the same experience, although with somewhat higher doses. I think when I first took Preg I didn't feel much so gradually increased the dose, but it meant my tolerance built too quickly so that even really high doses had no effect, good or bad. Even abstaining for a long time doesn't reset me to zero
Yeah, like 150mg barely touched me when I took it and I haven’t had it in a year. I’m only taking it for some nerve pain I’m having at moment and I honestly just can’t be bothered tolerating it like I usually do. I do hate pregabalin though and the sides. The withdrawal was horrific.

Yeah, like 150mg barely touched me when I took it and I haven’t had it in a year. I’m only taking it for some nerve pain I’m having at moment and I honestly just can’t be bothered tolerating it like I usually do. I do hate pregabalin though and the sides. The withdrawal was horrific.
More of a mental wd than heroin and stays at the same level for seven days . Just lay in bed and stare at ceiling

I have preg's 300mg per capsule Nervigesic brand, I want to take half of these doses 150mg 2-3 times per day. How and in what dissolve what is in capsule to safely measure proper dose. Like half/half or 3x 100mg. Is water enough? For example i dissolve in 200ml water and after that drink only 100ml, can i be sure then i've took only half of 300mg? Or there is different way to do it, maybe just open capsule, split powder approx to half and just eat half? please help :cry:

I have preg's 300mg per capsule Nervigesic brand, I want to take half of these doses 150mg 2-3 times per day. How and in what dissolve what is in capsule to safely measure proper dose. Like half/half or 3x 100mg. Is water enough? For example i dissolve in 200ml water and after that drink only 100ml, can i be sure then i've took only half of 300mg? Or there is different way to do it, maybe just open capsule, split powder approx to half and just eat half? please help :cry:
The most accurate, easiest, and cheapest way would be to get some 0.000 mg scales like this:

iu

Once you have weighed out your doses simply wrap them in a rizla and bomb them.

Got about 1000 pregabs and they aint nothing to fuck with if ya cant control usage.
This is why I have so many... controlled usage to keep boogieman away (withdrawals).

Just dump the powder out, cut it in half wit a card or whateva and do the half... just eat it and wash it down with water. :shrug:

thanks guys! I thouhg i might consist other specifics that's why i was worried about making fair split's! Problem solved.

I've ended up a dribbling mess many a time, but I pride myself on never having lost control of my bladder...
Good work F.U.B.A.R.

Me too, I mean i once shitted in my bed to awake realizing what happened. Stumbling to the bathroom to piss, in the sink. Not that my memory is super sharp at that time. But some vague images remain.

Next morning I woke up in a pile of shit with the matras cover half torn of. One has to try.
But no urine smell anywhere in the room, to my surprise. Should I be proud for that bladder control? But yeah that was during a seizure, so the shit was just a minor nuisance.

Good work F.U.B.A.R.

Me too, I mean i once shitted in my bed to awake realizing what happened. Stumbling to the bathroom to piss, in the sink. Not that my memory is super sharp at that time. But some vague images remain.

Next morning I woke up in a pile of shit with the matras cover half torn of. One has to try.
But no urine smell anywhere in the room, to my surprise. Should I be proud for that bladder control? But yeah that was during a seizure, so the shit was just a minor nuisance.
I was going to say you only shit yourself due to a seizure.

Sorry you have to experience that!

I really do hope they find the proper meds to reduce your seizures! ❤️

I have pissed my bed on too much pregab... once. I halved my dosage and only take it if I feel I need it.
Way too much alcohol years ago I shit my bed. Horrible. I drink a lot more responsible these days thank whoever.
love

I have pissed my bed on too much pregab... once. I halved my dosage and only take it if I feel I need it.
Way too much alcohol years ago I shit my bed. Horrible. I drink a lot more responsible these days thank whoever.
love
Trainspotting style. Specifically Spud and lots of Booze.

That scene from the movie was hilarious, in the real world it probably isn't.

Will give it a go but sooooooooooooo much to do before I go on this "hike". Maybe I can watch it on kodi while hidin in a cave. ;)
Thanks