• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Pregablin

The Gabapentin is legit. Thanks to @Tranced who sent me a detailed explanation of how to use it best - unlike Pregabalin, Gaba needs fat to be properly absorbed, doses should be spaced out, and it depletes magnesium etc

I'm not *hugely* confident that I will experience much from Gabapentin, mainly because I often don't get much from Preg, and when I do it's usually at very high doses. Anyway, I'll give it a try and report back

I find that pregabs buzz is better the day after you take it. Provided afternoon doses are taken.
And yeah there's no point in using more than a day or 2 as all you will get Is a horrible rattle as it just stops working (well for us dirty druggies looking for a buzz anyway.)

I find that pregabs buzz is better the day after you take it. Provided afternoon doses are taken.
And yeah there's no point in using more than a day or 2 as all you will get Is a horrible rattle as it just stops working (well for us dirty druggies looking for a buzz anyway.)

what dose do you find gives you that buzz?

I'm envious. That dose would do nothing for me. I may have a tolerance, but even when I first started trying Preg I needed significantly more than that to feel anything

I am taking 300 mg in 150mg in the morning and 150mg in the evening. Been doing that for 1 month, before that 1 month of 150mg per day. I wonder if more beneficial schedule is something else?

I felt nice pain-killing, anxiety lessenning effects immediately as I started on 75+75mg per day two months ago. But since then it is a new normal and I am wondering if further improvement is possible with higher dose? I am taking it for general painkilling effect at "nervous system" (I will edit something more precise if needed) and general anxiety. Pain is good, but anxiety could improve.

I probably have significant tolerance, right? Should get off that if decide to change schedule? Such change would be without knowledge of medical authority, of course, hence the questions.

I am taking 300 mg in 150mg in the morning and 150mg in the evening. Been doing that for 1 month, before that 1 month of 150mg per day. I wonder if more beneficial schedule is something else?

I felt nice pain-killing, anxiety lessenning effects immediately as I started on 75+75mg per day two months ago. But since then it is a new normal and I am wondering if further improvement is possible with higher dose? I am taking it for general painkilling effect at "nervous system" (I will edit something more precise if needed) and general anxiety. Pain is good, but anxiety could improve.

I probably have significant tolerance, right? Should get off that if decide to change schedule? Such change would be without knowledge of medical authority, of course, hence the questions.

if you're taking it regularly and being prescribed it by a doctor you'd probably better ask him/her before changing any doses.

The problem with Pregabalin is that tolerance increases fast when you up the dose

Honestly of all gabapentinoids personally I prefer phenibut.

I've got 300mg of pregabalin with the most alluring capsule I've ever seen. It says signature I think. Never been so tempted but had phenibut this morning and don't want to be pure spazzy on it.

The tolerance goes up so quick if you use it for weeks on end you can easily take 3000mg and more just to feel it and the withdrawl a cunt it stays at the same level for a week before you see a downturn then after about ten days it just ends

CKlKuoy.jpg

Look at the capsule though!! Seriously, if I take that how smashed will I be? Will I be slurring and unable to walk? Is it less introspective than gabapentin?

CKlKuoy.jpg

Look at the capsule though!! Seriously, if I take that how smashed will I be? Will I be slurring and unable to walk? Is it less introspective than gabapentin?
Take out half the powder put it in a rizla and take it if you have no tolerance 150mg will be good and then take the other half. That the indian pregabalin brought them they good

Last edited:
Also take it on empty stomach it works so much better on empty stomach you be feeling it in a couple of hours dont eat until you come up

Also take it on empty stomach it works so much better on empty stomach you be feeling it in a couple of hours dont eat until you come up
Cheers.

I thought the tablet said sanctuary at first, would look wicked in that for some reason sexy font, contents being an automated candyflip or something.

Cheers for the 150mg advice. Have you tried gabapentin? I love it but it can be so deep and introspective.

Is pregab easier on the brain? Sometimes I can't be arsed for a day of glowing introspection ala gabapentin. Sometimes I can. And sometimes it doesn't give me any anyway. Just realised it clearly answered my prayers

Last edited:
Cheers.

I thought the tablet said sanctuary at first, would look wicked in that some how sexy font.

Cheers for the 150mg advice. Have you tried gabapentin? I love it but it can be so deep and introspective.

Is pregab easier on the brain? Sometimes I can't be arsed for a day of glowing introspection ala gabapentin. Sometimes I can. And sometimes it doesn't give me any anyway. Just realised it clearly answered my prayers
I tried gabapentin but found the euphoria on pregabalin much better music sounds so good but the downside food does ruin the buzz but it gives you the munchies. Try 150 mg with no tolerance i think one 300 mg capsule keep you going your first day. Have to warn you to do it max once a week maybe twice spaced apart the withdrawls are hellish

Those capsules from India seem to be everywhere in the UK and cheap having used the ones the NHS gives out they the real deal

Wedinos results have shown the Indian Signature Nervigesic brand to be legit, but if you acquired the capsules loose rather than in a blister I might be more concerned

I've got no idea if it was in a blister, a girl I know just went "do you want a pregabalin" and I was like "fucking right". =D

I necked it at about 1, came up at 3; 300mg. This is honestly 100% indistinguishable from 4-5 x 300mg gabapentin to me. Perhaps less introspective/pyschedelic feeling than gabapentin, but maybe I just haven't taken this when things are going a bit existential yet. =D

I feel sorry for anyone who loses motor control on these things. I feel 100% functional and focussed. I have ADHD and I could exercise, run, ride a bike, drive a car, go to work and do it with ridiculously enhanced cognition and control of my body. I feel the exact same glow and headspace. Honestly, this is indistinguishable from gabapentin at this point, other than you don't have to fuck round waiting 45 minutes before five doses and having loads of fat.

I find gabapentin is best taken once a week or so though, otherwise it can get a bit deep, I will assume this to be the same.

Love it.

First time I took this was 450mg in Sept, I couldn't focus on anything, had loads of energy and immersed myself in music, it was an awesome night. Slept like a baby the same night too.

Next time was 450mg in Nov, but it was no where near as strong and a bit of a let down.

So last week I took 600mg and although I felt high, there was no energy or music appreciation and nowhere near as intense as the first time.

Despite the long intervals i just can't replicate the first outing and I seem to suffer badly about 48hrs later for a few days.