• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Pregabalin v. Gabapentin v. other

XANAX XR

Bluelighter
Well, I may have asked this once upon a time.... but now that it's been around for nearly 11 years [pregabalin], I hope someone could provide some information on this.

Gabapentin does not do anything at all for me, whether the dose is 100mg or 2000mg, I feel absolutely nothing, never did. If I were to try pregabalin, it would be different, right? I want to try and get an anxiolytic I can use when times are rough for me.. avoiding benzos, usually ends in trouble or W/D.

When you took the Gaba did you take the whole 2000mg at once or stagger the doses?? It really helps the bioavailability if you take say like 300-600mg every 30-45 minutes instead of taking it all at once, also it kicks in quicker if you take it with soda and take aleive before you take the gaba(alieve(dont know if i spelled it right also raises the bioavailabilty...wierd drug).. but anyway, yes pregabalin would work, it is known to get people wasted, though I've never had it, almost did but the script was $100, but the pharmacist took it in his hand to call the doctor and they gave me mobic for sleep????? I went to a known dirty doc in town and he had also writen me xanax so maybe the pharmacist didn't want me to have both I dunno... Gaba works wonder for anxeity for me, but anyway..ya the pregabalin should work...also phenibut but be careful the w/ds suck from that...also gabapentin, so the w/ds fro pregabalin will suck to.

Thanks... yea, I hope my insurance would cover half or 75% of the cost... so far every med I've had has been "free"..