• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Pregabalin taken SL?

Mighty-oak

Bluelighter
Can pregabalin be taken sublingual, so in other words empty the powder from one of the capsules and put it under the tongue for a quicker effect? Reason I ask if that a lot of benzos have been taken this way.

No it does not work well sublingual for two reasons:

- Pregabalin is not very potent, you need to take a large amount compared to benzo's
- Pregabalin is not very lipophilic, which is required for good sublingual absorption

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies. I have some Pregabalins here but scared they may make me very dizzy or make anxiety even worse than it already is. I have 50mg and 150mg capsules, so think I will empty half of the 50mg capsule out and then take it.....Just in case I dont like the feeling of it. Some reviews say they are amazing, others say they are awful and after having a very bad experience from a prescribed med some years ago I now get nervous about taking new meds.

Dont snort pregabalin, it gets absorbed through the gastrointestinal tract.

Also, dizziness should not occur at 75mg for ~99% of people and it should help your anxiety. My first dose was 200mg and it was fantastic, but the first time i did 300mg i became pretty dizzy but still had a good time. Now my normal dose is 250-300mg depending on how many days its been since my last dose.