European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Pregabalin / Lyrica

oxyloveUK

Bluelighter
What is a safe way of doing this? cant find anything online about it. Should it be heated or can it just dissolve enough? IVing this seems like it would be good, quick relief from opiate withdrawal

Lyrica IV (thread from Other Drugs forum here @ Bluelight).

There is no safe way of shooting any pill designed for oral use, only the potential for harm reduction. I would also consider a small dose of a quick acting opiate or opioid for the relief of withdrawal as opposed to a complex, potentially harmful and inefficient administration of a gabapentinoid.

DONT IV IT - it will congeal if not in the rig then in your vein chew it up and leave under the tongue for 5 minutes then swallow - or shoot it up the arse but the BA is about the same around 90% from memory orally or anally

As above. No BA advantage but a whole shitload of additional potentially life (and/or limb) threatening issues. Snort, swallow or podger the pregas and just shoot water if it's the pinning thing that's more the issue would be my suggestion.

Pregabalin?

Anyone enjoy these? I had heard for ages about them & got my hands on a few & to say I am a bit let down by their effect would be an understatement.
I took 1200mg (4 300mg yellow pills) & all they seemed to do was make me feel light headed, I felt kinda sober when I sat down but when I stood up of hell, it was like walking on a boat that was in the middle of a storm.

I did a few bongs & snorted a 7.5mg zopiclone & then had a small bit of gear (heroin) with it, I got into bed & I don't even remember falling to sleep, I woke up 13 hours later still in my clothes. Why people go on about these is beyond me, maybe my ROA was wrong or something?

Anyone that has more experience with these tell me where I went wrong please, thanks in advance folks :)

Yes I enjoy Pregabalin. It's great with opiates.

I used to be prescribed 150mg 2x per day. I would take 300mg in the evening for a mild but pleasant buzz. Heard of people taking 1g+ doses. Fuck that. Apparently it's abused heavily in Belfast, saw a documentary on it.

Edit: me and my ex gf were both prescribed tons of them. We gave a load of them, like hundreds, to a mate of ours to sell since he assured us people would buy them. The fucker just snorted them all, like off bar tables n shit, lol 8(

Last edited:
Watched a documentary on pregabalin. Irish dude would just snort it in the chemist car park. Having to call up and get emergency scripts. Folk like that make it impossible for people in real pain to get prescribed anything fucking useful.

Thanks folks.

Tranced - I just had a look at that reddit page, thanks for the link

Inso - Goddamn junkies they are all the same imho =D
A guy that is crashing at mine atm said he could sell them right away, I mean I am a fiend if I hear of Zopiclone going on the street but these pills are beyond me why anyone woulds want to be buy them for ?1 each.

Sadie - That bit about the Irish guy made me laugh, I've gone into the toilet before at the doctors as soon as I have cashed my script to do some zopiclone before, I always cleaned up after myself though & didn't leave the broken pill case around & before the foul taste hit I got out (so people didnt hear me nearly being sick)

I take it from your post they are used for pain? They didnt have any opiate feeling to me & I know opiates well you could say.

Just made a post about these, so you can snort them huh?

It is better than a oral ROA?

Gonna merge this thread into yours. I might have missed it in the index but I don't think we already have a pregabalin thread.

With more people being prescribed this it'll be useful to have this information to hand. If I or another mod finds another thread we can always pop that on to there.

Watched a documentary on pregabalin. Irish dude would just snort it in the chemist car park. Having to call up and get emergency scripts. Folk like that make it impossible for people in real pain to get prescribed anything fucking useful.

I watched the same one. He was getting all edgy because he was running out, got an emergency prescription from the docs and promptly snorted it off his hand in the car after he picked it up. It's a nice buzz but nothing that special, I think it more potentiates other stuff. And the kid who took 600mg and was stumbling and vomiting around a park. Some people love high doses, I've not tried more than 300mg but have no desire to really.

Ha ha yeah dude was totally on edge. Can't believe they'd even give him an emergency scrip. I mean wtf dude!

Took a 100mg an hour ago. Should I take another one for lols :sus:

I'm on the top tier of Gabapentin and it's only just working. Doctor said they'd have to put me on pregabalin next. Naw, saw this other doctor that was totally cool with me being in pain. Yeah, okay hen.

I was on Gabapentin first, then switched to Pregab. They are fairly similar, Gabapentin just feels heavier on the side effects.

I was on Gabapentin first, then switched to Pregab. They are fairly similar, Gabapentin just feels heavier on the side effects.

Like what? They keep asking me if I'm groggy and tired on it but not really. I can tell ( besides the pain) when I've missed my meds because I start getting irritable and emotional.