• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Pregabalin / Lyrica

Ho I know it’s not related but why d some people scrape the blue covering off Oxycodone

Ho I know it’s not related but why d some people scrape the blue covering off Oxycodone

I have no experience with Oxy myself but from my experience with other pills that are potent & used for people that are really ill & about to die I would place a bet it is to do with the time release, you go crush up something like that or remove any kinda coating it will hit the stomach a lot quicker & hit alot harder.

"......that can be bought for as little as £20 a strip."

Anyone that is paying that kinda price is an idiot & really has no place in taking them.
lucky I get all my meds for free as I get given them when my mate goes for his script as his not a fan of them.

Dogs are given them if they get all upset & bark when the owners would prefer the pet to be silent, you can tell the axe is going to fall really soon on these when The Sun is getting onto them. I swear it is always the same thing with anything that is good & it goes a bit like this..........

People that are wise have been onto them for some time & sadly it spreads from the "underground" into the mainstream & then you have idiots & hipster types taking them with their idiot friends & getting fucked up. Because they are idiots they may need to go to hospital & they cry over what happened to them, their parents get in touch with their local MP & it comes up at PM questions, next thing you know a ban is coming down on them.

Fucking idiot trend hipsters such as this idiot girl are the kind of people that got MXE banned.

the axe already fell last month when Preg was reclassified. This is what happened with Kratom - the moron politicians take their cues from the gutter press rather than the experts who are paid to give them advice

Lucky you don't have to pay - does your mate get enough to keep you happy? Most docs prescribe this kind of thing very sparingly

Lucky you don't have to pay - does your mate get enough to keep you happy? Most docs prescribe this kind of thing very sparingly

Yeah he gets a lot of 'em, his classed as "mentally ill" & gets loads of stuff.

I've spoken to several folks (mainly people with long standing mental issues & over 15 years of heroin addiction) & several of them have to go daily & only get 2 or at the most 3 per day though!!!!

Pregab & Baga itself I have found work amazing for heroin withdrawl, I swear by them & the first time I came across them it was due to a guy I know well that was sleeping on my sofa & he did his withdrawl on them & let me say he wasn't shy when it came to using heroin.

Yeah he gets a lot of 'em, his classed as "mentally ill" & gets loads of stuff.

I've spoken to several folks (mainly people with long standing mental issues & over 15 years of heroin addiction) & several of them have to go daily & only get 2 or at the most 3 per day though!!!!

Pregab & Baga itself I have found work amazing for heroin withdrawl,
I swear by them & the first time I came across them it was due to a guy I know well that was sleeping on my sofa & he did his withdrawl on them & let me say he wasn't shy when it came to using heroin.

Since Pregab gained a street value it seems that doling them out daily like Methadone is quite common. One girl I buy them from gets 2 of the red 100mg Pregabs a day and she collects them through the week and sells me them on Mondays. Thankfully they haven't went down the road of supervising her taking them but I feel it's only a matter of time before you have to take your Pregab dose in the chemist.

If I go weeks without taking Pregab (been at least 2 weeks since I last touched it) 150mg is enough to give me a nice wee buzz. How much do you have to take to alleviate your withdrawal symptoms? I have a decent stockpile of Pregabs in a mixture of the red 100s, white 150s and the red and white 300s. I want to stop using Meth' on days I haven't scored and get the Kit out of my system but I wouldn't want to take too much Pregab on nights I have to work.

Last edited:
Since Pregab gained a street value it seems that doling them out daily like Methadone is quite common. One girl I buy them from gets 2 of the red 100mg Pregabs a day and she collects them through the week and sells me them on Mondays. Thankfully they haven't went down the road of supervising her taking them but I feel it's only a matter of time before you have to take your Pregab dose in the chemist.

If I go weeks without taking Pregab (been at least 2 weeks since I last touched it) 150mg is enough to give me a nice wee buzz. How much do you have to take to alleviate your withdrawal symptoms? I have a decent stockpile of Pregabs in a mixture of the red 100s, white 150s and the red and white 300s. I want to stop using Meth' on days I haven't scored and get the Kit out of my system but I wouldn't want to take too much Pregab on nights I have to work.

do you swallow or snort them? I haven't tried snorting - it doesn't sound very pleasant. Also I have a deviated septum so one of my nostrils is very constricted

do you swallow or snort them? I haven't tried snorting - it doesn't sound very pleasant. Also I have a deviated septum so one of my nostrils is very constricted

lol
You seem to think I have some weird obsession with snorting pharmaceuticals ;)

Take my word on this one snorting those things should be used as a savage punishment for really bad people, I have on several occasions tried to snort my way through 600-900mg & it is a huge task. It tastes so bad when it goes down & the amount of powder you have on the CD case is a huge pile. I have tried on several occasions to do this but I'll admit it I was beaten by the task. These days I just eat them as trying to get all that up your nose is too much & the taste is quite something unique & you'll never forget it once sampled.

OK thanks for the warning :oops:

Is there any advantage to snorting as a ROA? If you want it to hit quicker I just snip the ends off the capsules before swallowing

DON'T let me put you off trying, you may like the taste & be able to get it up there.
I really don't want to spoil your day, I can only speak from my experience.
I actually have come to like the taste of Zopiclone now & I remember how I coughed & spat on the floor the first time I smoked mdpv, I very soon grew to love the taste though.

If you want it to hit quicker I just snip the ends off the capsules before swallowing
Noted, thanks for the advice. I know what I am gonna be doing when I get back to the yard later on.

I'm honestly surprised it took so long for the government to make pregabalin a controlled drug. I got put on the stuff a few years ago, psychiatrist had me on it instead of diazepam telling me "diazepam is too addictive" bloody ridiculous when the pregabalin was far more recreational and caused a far worse rattle when I weaned myself off it.

They had zero problem throwing pregabalin at me. I had hundreds per month on a repeat script. Every time I had an appointment they bumped the dose up even when I complained about the shitty side effects. Eventually I weaned myself off (horrid process, worse than benzo withdrawal, worse than oxy withdrawal) and got my diaz script.

Don't get me wrong this is a fun drug for the weekend but daily use is utterly horrid. Turned me into a fucking retard. I honestly felt less impaired by Xanax than I did from pregabs. And I'd rather do alprazolam withdrawals than pregabalin withdrawals.

And call me Mr Tinfoil Hat if you want but I don't think it's a coincidence that they only controlled pregabalin just after Pfizer's patent expired. I absolutely think there's something dodgy gone on there. The NHS and the ACMD both had been telling the government that pregabalin was a drug of abuse for years. But while Pfizer had their patent they ignored it. They only change their tune when the generics hit the market. Before that GP's were treating it like SSRIs handing it out like sweets. And they shouldn't hand out SSRIs so easily either for that matter, another horrid family of drugs.

^ what side effects did you experience, Wilson?

From daily use? Kept forgetting everything, couldn't think straight, mild visual distortions, the physical numbness was very odd, and the withdrawal when I came off it felt like a combination of benzo and opiate withdrawals. Horrid to be on daily and was very happy to just get put on diazepam like I originally fucking wanted but was denied because it's "too addictive"... as if pregabalin isn't? I say this honestly pregabalin is more abusable and worse to come off than any benzo I've used including alprazolam. I'd even peg it on the same level as oxy withdrawal.

I still have a stash of Pfizer Lyrica strips leftover from my script I just haven't used. I sometimes take it on the weekend or when I run out of benzos but I've been scared off taking it too frequently. Benzos I have little problem with. Just no more pregabalin.

I'm curious the people talking about daily pickups, do you have drug abuse on your medical record? Only reason I can think of for that being insisted upon. They have no problem giving full boxes of class A/schedule 2 drugs (e.g. strong opiates) to take home under normal circumstances so I'm surprised they're treating pregabs like methadone when it's only class C/schedule 4. But if it's only for people with past drug abuse on record it makes sense.

Pregabalin is useless for recreation but very helpful in WD.
Speak for yourself! Pregabalin is highly recreational for me. Far better than benzo's, which I guess for a lot of people aren't that great, so maybe not the best comparison.

300mg at 9am lasts me till I go to bed 11-12 at night. Really nice headspace, chilled out, a tad wonky, reduces my anxiety. And it helps mask my chronic headaches, which as of yet GPs don't know the cause.

I rate it very highly, personally. Everyone's different though, I know.

How does pregabalin compare to gabapentin, for anybody who has actually managed to take gabapentin recreationally using the 300 mg per 30 minutes with lots of fat type rule/method (I tend to find that people either know about that method, or don't think it's active)? I know pregablin is a bit more 'active' or easier to take. But if you've had/enjoyed the gabapentin buzz, how does pregab prepare?

I've only had it once, but I was on 1800mg gabapentin and it made me incredibly drunk, wobbly & confused. I can't tell if this is something more specific to pregab or due to some kind of synergy, because gabapentin doesn't make drunk or wobbly at all. I get a very powerful body glow and I become incredibly attentive and more on form. Dancing is easy, and nobody can tell I'm on it other than I feel like I'm ridiculously confident. I wish there was just some kind of dispenser that would give me 1800mg one a week or so. It's got such a deep and glowing vibe for a pharm drug.

Speak for yourself! Pregabalin is highly recreational for me. Far better than benzo's, which I guess for a lot of people aren't that great, so maybe not the best comparison.

300mg at 9am lasts me till I go to bed 11-12 at night. Really nice headspace, chilled out, a tad wonky, reduces my anxiety. And it helps mask my chronic headaches, which as of yet GPs don't know the cause.

I rate it very highly, personally. Everyone's different though, I know.

when it works I find it kind of cool - a little like being drunk but without that bloated feeling or the hangover.

that said I had to take about 7 grams (7000mg) ! to feel anything much from it the other night, and that was after about 2 weeks of not taking any Preg at all, so it seems like tolerance is too ridiculous to make it that worthwhile a drug, at least for me

Pregabalin rocks. Recently put myself back on it for chronic pain, occasionally I'll have one or two extra and I find it a mild but relaxing buzz, goes with anything booze weed caffeine

Did you guys know Oramorph (which I'm also on) is no longer a controlled drug but Pregabalin is? A doctor in a and e told me this. How the fuck does that work lol

not sure about Oramorph, but Pregabalin was recently reclassified as schedule 3 controlled drug so the pharmacies had to stop selling it. The scheduling of drugs is all fucked up in the UK so who knows what goes through the minds of the Powers that Be.

Kratom is virtually harmless, but is now illegal to buy or sell here after the psychoactive bill came in