• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Pregabalin (Lyrica) and uncontrollable pee

delphinen

Bluelighter
So, yesterday, or should I say 6 hours ago, I did a high dose (for me) of 900mg of Pregabalin. The last I remember is going to bed to listen to music while "travelling" through black and white corridors; it was fun to say the least. The point is I did pee myself in my bed and I didn't realize _at all_ until I wake up now at 6am. I already changed the sheets, but it sucks. It's not the first time I pee myself without noticing on high doses of Pregabalin; I just want to know, is it only me or it happens to other people too?

As embarrassing as it is to admit when I was on Gabapentin (sister drug of Pregabalin) for a good while I was having a similar issue. Mainly not all the time but on occasion I wouldn't be able to make it to the bathroom when I had to piss, it would start coming out on it's own. I believe I may have had the bed issue a few times too. And this was on a therapeutic low dose, 3x 300mg a day, not abuse amounts.

That stuff gave me a lot of grief as there were other more consistent side effects like no memory, weight gain, etc.

Yes I have similar problems. I have trouble starting to pee and I have trouble stopping it while on pregabaline. It is probably due to some calcium channel interaction in the bladder.

Reading this actually just reminded me of a time, a few months ago, that i took pregabalin for 2 or 3 days when trying to take a break from my Oxycodone prescription and one night i actually woke up from a dream where i was using the bathroom, only to find myself starting to actually piss while laying in my bed. Luckily i woke up just in time and caught myself jist as it started BUT i didnt know what had happened since it had never happened before but NOW i made the connection between Pregabalin and apparently peeing the bed......Wow, that is interesting and i will go and do some research on it!.....CRAZY!

-DEADPOOL

Thanks guys, at least I know I'm not the only one; I had to change sheets and I discovered I grossly pissed myself badly... never happened to me before in that "amount"... maybe I'm getting old; it's all because yesterday I did a BIG dose of Pregabalin for my standards, 900mg; I'm used to 450mg or 600-900mg Gabapentin.

On another note I have some Tramadol now (500mg), does anyone knows if it would be a good idea to combine Pregabalin and Tramadol? I have seizure threshold covered with Lorazepam.

Atleast the leaflet in the package states incontinence happening in less than 10 patient out of 1000 so it is most likely related to Lyrica. There shouldn't be any obvious interactions between Tramadol and Lyrica except that they both add up to total fucked upness.

Btw I also like Touhou series :)

Atleast the leaflet in the package states incontinence happening in less than 10 patient out of 1000 so it is most likely related to Lyrica. There shouldn't be any obvious interactions between Tramadol and Lyrica except that they both add up to total fucked upness.

Btw I also like Touhou series :)

That's awesome.. but how do you know I am fan of them too?
and I heard somewhere in BL that Lyrica diminishes the effect of Tramadol... IDK
so far I ate little fat food because I have read that helps the initial absorption of the trammies, and I'm holding with Lorazepam

Hi,

Yourlocation is Gensokyu which is where Touhou series take place so I guessed from that. Of course it might just have a generic meaning of fairy tale land.

Lyrica might diminish that speedier part of Tramadol high but in overall it will definately add more feeling into it.

i actually woke up from a dream where i was using the bathroom, only to find myself starting to actually piss while laying in my bed.

This is EXACTLY what would happen to me in the bed situation. Interesting that this happened to you in the exact same way too.8o

Hi,

Yourlocation is Gensokyu which is where Touhou series take place so I guessed from that. Of course it might just have a generic meaning of fairy tale land.

Lyrica might diminish that speedier part of Tramadol high but in overall it will definately add more feeling into it.

Well yes I have been a fan of the Touhou series for 5-7 years now. And I decided to take the Lyrica (I only have the big 300mg pills, can't cut them) well at night so it makes me hungry.

I definitely notice increased thirst and a correspondingly high volume of urine while under the influence of Pregabalin, but what you're indicating is that you aren't able to hold it in, correct? I can't say I've ever experienced the latter effect. OP, you're female?

Regarding the combinatioin of Tramadol and Pregabalin: although Pregabalin and Gabapentin are classified as anticonvulsants, this, from what I understand, only applies to Status Epilepticus-type seizures, whereas "lesser" forms of convulsion a la uncontrollable Myoclonus/Jerking can be greatly exacerbated by recreational dosing of Gabapentinoids. I'm not especially familiar with Tramadol, all I know is hearsay, but from what I've gathered, I can see how maybe it and the Gabapentionoids don't mix. Some small jerks can be annoying or embarassing, but larger, more violent jerks can leave you bloody and concussed. I know first hand, this shit is not to be trifled with.

My public service announcement is over.

Last edited: