• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Pregabalin for heroin withdrawals

out of curiosity - how are you using bupe at the same time as dope? i always thought that would result in precipitated withdrawals. sort of off your topic so i apologize, just interested in how it's possible to mix the two.
If you are on bupe regularly you can use H on top even if you haven't taken bupe that day. If you are not on bupe and you take it while not in WD it causes instant WD. It lessons the effect of H more the higher the bupe dose

out of curiosity - how are you using bupe at the same time as dope? i always thought that would result in precipitated withdrawals. sort of off your topic so i apologize, just interested in how it's possible to mix the two.
. If you take bupe you can use H on top. The higher your dose of bupe the less you feel the H. If you are on H and not in WD and take bupe you go into instant WD. Sorry if this posted twice I'm new to this.

Lyrica was a godsend for me in oxy wds i did ween way down first. But the first day of wds were so bearable with lyrica, weed brownies and clonidine. I was taking 450mgs at once and noticed i was staggering around stoned at first i thought it was the brownies but on day two i didnt eat a brownie and to my disbelief it was the lyrica. I didnt mind tho walking around stoned instead laying in bed hurting. i did back off to 300mgs a dose then i weened off them. They are a godsend for opioid wds as long as your not cold turkey from big doses even then it will help some.