• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos pregabalin + clonazepam

andrek159206

Bluelighter
i never take pregabalin i just hear about,i have social anxiety and general anxiety (i can't live without clonazepam) can i take pregabalin with clonaz and sometimes mix it with opioids and alcohol weekends? I took sertraline and it worked like hell but I stopped, and I take tramadol about 3 times a week and started with oxy about 2 (trying not to take them all the same day) I live in Brazil so you probably know more than the doctors here.

Pregabalin is fine to take with clonazepam, but adding alcohol and opioids increase the risk (especially the opioids). The combo of all four is particularly dangerous, and should only be attempted if you are tolerant and sufficiently experienced. Yet even then, these sort of mixes are the kind that wind up killing people.

The opioid and alcohol doses would have to be pretty low.

Pregabalin is fine to take with clonazepam, but adding alcohol and opioids increase the risk (especially the opioids). The combo of all four is particularly dangerous, and should only be attempted if you are tolerant and sufficiently experienced. Yet even then, these sort of mixes are the kind that wind up killing people.

The opioid and alcohol doses would have to be pretty low.
I understand I don't even take 2 together, all in their own time, I just wanted to know if I can take it by consuming all of these.and clonazepam is my breakfast, thanks.

Gabapentinoids are wonderful for anxiety but should you get a script for it--it's insane how tolerance rises and so quickly. It almost defeats the purpose of the drug in itself...

I bet when they put a patent down onto gaba-things they did not foresee this dilemma. I would suggest using the pregab only on days that you are in an anxious fit. Klonopin really helps and it has a dangerous withdrawal per say but pregablin becoming useless would really suck if you needed to be anxiety free on a bad day. Anxiety is just really tricky. The medications to treat it are never ideal.