• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc pregabalin changed?

constipated99

Greenlighter
aloha.before like 4-5 years i took 600mg pregabalin orally and read a book which in every sentence i made parallisms comparrisons etc.the way a book must be read.i made them without any effort but ok the book spoke about familiar things like family etc.
now before 1 year a got a prescription 600mg pregabalin a day for mood swings.was excited that now i'll have enough of the substance to stat reading.
but it hadnt that effect and i read 2-3 books trying to bring it back but nada.
anyway i know its a strange question but with the first pills reading was great and i want it back lol.
any have any ideas?
thanks.

Last edited:
Hi there, have you been using any other drugs since then?

Could just be tolerance.

yes quite a lot mostly opiates.can i get back that effect or pregabalin with some way?have you too noticed what i'm talking about?
i was shocked of how easily and fast i made all that connections and read behind the words lets say.most satisfying reading time ever.
i'm waiting for your answer.thanks.

So... you're saying that pregabalin allows you to draw parallels between books and real life?

I am so beyond confused. Could it just be those specific books and your just associating lyrica with a good book.

Your brain chemistry may have changed over the years from growth, drug use, personal events, so that the drug now effects you in different ways. I've had similar experiences with LSD, whereas it used to cause me more visuals and less mindfuck, but now it's the other way around. And now the doses it takes me to get trippy off L is much smaller than how it was years ago with the same tolerance

Last edited: