• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Pregabalin and Gabapentin combined. Dangerous?

Brian242

Bluelighter
I am aware that they're both almost the same. What would they be like together? Is it dangerous? Anyone with experience involving the two drugs taken together?

It depends on your dose/tolerance. I would just take the pregabalin because it's significantly more potent.

This could be subjective or placebo, but I've always found there to be a limited amount of synergy when I combine Gabapentinoids. If I say, take both Gabapentin (Neurontin) and Pregabalin (Lyrica) in the same sitting, I experience much more potent effects. I don't have any research to back up this statement, but just be aware. These drugs are practically defined by their safety, but some definitely experience convulsions when they dose to high with Gabapentinoids.

Not terribly dangerous, no, unless combined with opiates or large amounts of alcohol; they will potentiate each other significantly, though, so dosage wise, the usual axiom of "start low and go slow" applies.

Not dangerous you more liekly fall asleep mixing them.
Pregab is like 10x stronger or something as max dose is 600mg compared to gabapentins 3gram a day maybe more.
putting 3 gram except cannabi of anything in ur body is harmful 3grsm a day thats 40g a fortnight!