• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Precipitated withdrawal from using heroin too soon AFTER dosing subutex.....

bdomihizayka

Bluelighter
A few weeks ago, I took 2mgs of subutex at 8am. Around 11am I snorted a couple bags of heroin. Immediately after snorting them, I had the BIGGEST panic attack of my life. I literally felt like I was going to lose my mind and all control. It felt like I was going to die. This lasted for about 15 minutes until I started feeling the dope.

My question is- is it possible that the heroin was laced with fentanyl, and the fentanyl rapidly ripped the bupe off of my receptors sending me into this weird, powerful sensation?

I never heard of precipitated withdrawal from taking heroin too soon after bupe- I know it's not scientifically possible- but what if the heroin was cut with fentanyl?

I don't think fentanyl ripped the bupe off your receptors at all. Fentanyl isn't even powerful enough to do that, even snorting it in my personal experience. Bupe is notorious for sticking to your receptors for days. Even 2mg is alot. The heroin might have been cut with coke or meth, who knows.

I'm positive it wasn't cut with coke or meth as this is the same dope I was doing for months - same guy, some operation, same batch that I was using prior to this incident.

I defenitely feel like the subutex had something to do with it though. It was the feeling of precipitated withdrawal but much more intense then I've ever felt in my life. I literally thought I was going to lose my mind- it threw me into such a huge panic attack immediately AFTER I snorted the dope.

I don't think fentanyl ripped the bupe off your receptors at all. Fentanyl isn't even powerful enough to do that, even snorting it in my personal experience. Bupe is notorious for sticking to your receptors for days. Even 2mg is alot. The heroin might have been cut with coke or meth, who knows.

Actually fent is one of the only opioids that can overpower bupe... but it shouldn't have put you into PWs. Especially if you took it AFTER you took your bupe... if anything it should have made the high stronger.

It definitely gave me a very short precipitated withdrawal kind of sensation.... I felt like I was retarded/ panicked.... it was absolutely horrible. Lasted less than a couple minutes but I was shooken up the rest of the day.... I really think that the heroin had fentanyl in it and the fentanyl kicked the bupe off my receptors and before it could completely occupy all my receptors, I felt the shock of a quasi-precipitated withdrawal.