• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pre roll enhancer?

BT can you elaborate on the positive or otherwise ill effects of P-P inhibitors during rolling?

3munch3r said:
how would drugs such as Zantac (ranitidine hydrochloride) in combination with MoM help? which I believe stops you from producing stomach acids.

Not getting past grade 8 chem, i have no idea on the implications.

Can anyone comment?

Be Safe

I'd be careful with Zantac period. I had a friend that was on it for years and she would break down into tears over the littlest things. She was actually quite nutty towards the end of her use of it, she ended up getting put on another stomach pill and within days she was better, one of the side effects was depression :|

magnesium

The big concern with prolonged magnesium intake is of course renal toxicity; magnesium being toxic to the kidneys (and bladder too I think?).

i use calcium and magnesium tablets each night before i go to bed because i grind my teeth something cronic. My teeth grinding can wake me up in the middle of the night it is that noisy. will this use have any effect on my kidneys etc

I wouldn't like to say. It would be dependant on the form the minerals are in. Check with your doctor, and don't worry, short term exposure to magnesium isn't likely to do anything more than give you the runs.

See your doc. The dosages in these preparations shouldn't present any problems. These are not the same levels seen in antacid preparations, and are possibly even in a different form [?]. Mg and Ca are essential minerals, so small/ moderate doses should do no harm unless you were pre-disposed in some way.

I'm sure your daily intake of magnesium would be way less than someone dosing several times a day with milk of magnesia.

These are a few things I’ve picked up off this site, others, and advice from friends. I've been taking MDxx for a year and a bit and I am interested in finding out peoples’ suggestions. I know some of these things have been posted before in other topics but i'm keen to get together a good discussion about it.

The following are things that I have tried, which have been recommended. If anyone has any comments (for or against these things) or any other tips that work well, I’d love to hear them! Also I am interested in any corrections, as this is all what I have been lead to believe. I’m not saying any of it is fact, so I’m more than happy to know if I’m wrong!

L-Tryptophan 95mg:
This is an amino acid, often used to temporarily relieve insomnia.
I've been told this is similar to 5-HTP and helps to restore serotonin levels.
I found that after a big weekend, during the week taking 1 or 2 tablets per day for a week or so seemed to have a good effect next time I dropped. I have been told you should probably not take L-Tryptophan within 24 hours of dropping, as it has the possibility of having an opposite effect to extacy, as one is replacing serotonin and one is releasing it. I noticed this seemed to lower my tolerance levels also, and is a great way to sooth comedowns.

Magnesium
Good way to reduce jaw-clenches. I haven’t tried this personally but have friends who have and say it works well. Will be giving it a go tonight.

Gatorade
I’ve been told its good to have before or during.

Mylanta
I wasn’t sure what the final verdict (if there was one) was on this. As I am aware, it lowers the acidity level in the stomach and assist with faster absorption and a quicker come-on (?)

Berocca
I don’t know what the effect of taking Berocca before dropping is (if any) but I know it always makes me feel a little better after a massive night. Also I’ve been told that its good to have Berocca after doing Nitrous Oxide because it restores Vitamin B levels, which can become depleted from it (Nitrous Oxide).

Water
Goes without saying.

Food and Multi-Vitamins
Also, making sure you’re eating nutritional meals, plenty of carbohydrates (bananas are great) and taking multi vitamins is essential for making sure your body has enough energy to last a long night (or two). I tend to eat a really good meal in the early part of the day before dropping, but make sure I don’t have too much in my stomach by the time I actually drop.

As I said above, please comment freely on this.

Ive been taking quickeze before dropping for about 12 months, and can confirm that it works, even with ordinary pills! Makes them much more potent.
Used quickeze before a cap once and BOOOOOOOOOOM!!! Im reasonably experienced and it rocked me hard! it works crazy good people, so party safe and cautious.