• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

practice cooking crack rocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

mitchhens6725

Greenlighter
Hello I was curious is there any substance that would act similar to coke that one could practice cooking crack with baking soda? The reason I ask is I tried a few days ago to cook up a couple rocks and I failed miserably! I don't know if it was too much water, too much heat or what. I did a 4 to 1 ratio coke to soda but the end result was less than impressive. So before I try this again I'd like to practice in some other way

I am not sure helping you improve your crack cooking skills falls under harm reduction. pretty sure it doesn't, you can always try google or ask those fine gentleman over at reddit.

I asked the question under the homeless section I'm new here but I think an admin put it here

had something typed but lost it...

You're basically asking a 'pseudo-synthesis' question, considering synth isn't allowed I doubt this is gonna fly either.

could be wrong...

No, use cocaine, it's really not that difficult... We're not going to teach you how to potentially make something that looks like crack cocaine and can be sold as crack cocaine, especially when it is NOT cocaine.

Status
Not open for further replies.