• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Powdered Valium...maybe

embryodb

Bluelighter
Recently acquired a small sachet of a salmon/orange powder that is purported to be powdered valium. online research shows that pure benzo powders are usually white, so am led to believe that it is just crushed up 5mg pills. Wondering if anyone has run into this before, and if so perhaps some suggestions on dosing. Was thinking of starting with very tiny, maybe tack head sized, pile, sublingual. thanks.

Recently acquired a small sachet of a salmon/orange powder that is purported to be powdered valium. online research shows that pure benzo powders are usually white, so am led to believe that it is just crushed up 5mg pills. Wondering if anyone has run into this before, and if so perhaps some suggestions on dosing. Was thinking of starting with very tiny, maybe tack head sized, pile, sublingual. thanks.

you need to look back and see what Negrogesic went through with that type of shit. you need a mg scale to dose out. and no substance ids sorry

Sorry, but Substance identification is not allowed.
Orange powder sounds sketchy, so get a lab test or throw it away. Taking powder you're not 100% sure what's in is just too dangerous.

I have ~1 gram of pure alprazolam, it's a white powder and man is it STRONG. Last time I dosed it I got tooooo high and had a panic attack because even though I had a .001 scale, alprazolam powder is freaking STRONG. 2 mg of powder is a TINY dose. Of course my alprazolam powder is white, I have never run into salmon/orange powder???

I have ~1 gram of pure alprazolam, it's a white powder and man is it STRONG. Last time I dosed it I got tooooo high and had a panic attack because even though I had a .001 scale, alprazolam powder is freaking STRONG. 2 mg of powder is a TINY dose. Of course my alprazolam powder is white, I have never run into salmon/orange powder???
That's awesome, I bought a gelcap with a few dots of powder inside. It looked empty to the naked eye, np but boy oh boy it fucked me up. I couldn't even remember half of the night. My friend/dealer said it was Xanax powder inside the gelcap. The little powder that was inside was WHITE not salmon/orange...OP you might wanna make sure you really do got Valium powder