• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Powdered Fentanyl HCL

Iliketoswim

Bluelighter
Someone has a steady supply of Fentanyl powder they're selling. I've used opiates like percocet and heroin before on multiple occasions over the past couple years. I enjoy the opiate high. This drug seems very different. I've researched it as much as I can and can't find any trustworthy information other than "that shit is so easy to OD on". The guy says his are dosed in the 50-75 ug range for $20 a bag. I'm sooo concerned with overdosing, please help me out with this.

If your concerned with overdosing on the substance - Do not buy it. What information are you looking for as you haven't really asked a question?

I'm concerned about the dosing. He says other people have inquired that one bag (approx 75ugs) is equal to one Perc 30mg..but I'd like to hear about other people's encounters with the drug.

I (personally) have zero experience with the drug - Only know a few people who took it (on this site), there dead from overdosing on the stuff. PLEASE PM a mod of other drugs etc before doing this.

Going to check with a mod to see if I can put his name here.

*waves at bear*

I can't claim to have masses of experience with fent but have had my fair share and the dose range suggested is more or less accurate. However, 75ug is barely visible to the human eye (bear in mind that 1000ug = 1mg and that itself is but a scant speck or few) so even if what this dealer is saying is true it is incredibly heavily cut cos nobody is gonna buy a bag of something they cannot actually see. Continuing this theme it would further suggest that this dealer was apparently cutting these bags himself (apparently using lab-grade scales) which is either highly irresponsiple or highly unlikely. I'll leave it to you to decide which...

In short, I wouldn't touch this with a bargepole. At best it's dealer bullshit, at worst it's an OD waiting to happen. Almost certainly the former but why give bizniz to liars if you can avoid it?

*waves back at Shambles*. Thanks Shambles though ;)

Bear x

I've researched it as much as I can and can't find any trustworthy information

Fentanyl is heavily used in medicine these days & has been an abused street drug since the 80s, so I find it hard to believe there's nothing out there.

It sounds like hes just trying to sell you fent bags for double what they normally would cost
As in bags of heroin that are fenty
fent cut heroin isnt more dangerous if they cut it right than regular heroin, but if they cut it wrong its like a loaded gun
fent sucks anyway
although i did like a particular brand of heroin being sold before i quit using that id bet a bundle was fent.
cause the shits were all rush, 2 hours later youre sober feeling and the high had you stumbling and shit.like you were drunk
insane rush off em though

you could always cut it with creatine, but I would recommend taking a tiny key bump and see how you feel. but be CAREFUL cause that shit is so easy to get caught up in. I mean a tiny keybump will likely put you on the floor.

you could always cut it with creatine, but I would recommend taking a tiny key bump and see how you feel. but be CAREFUL cause that shit is so easy to get caught up in. I mean a tiny keybump will likely put you on the floor.

a key could easily kill someone with little tolerance.