• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin powder heroin!! not fent ??

Out of curiosity when you say NE, how many cities have you run this experiment in? Again I don't use the stuff but I've heard some things about Philly/Camden having some clean bags.

Honestly; just a couple myself. Mostly I've had friends from other places bring me some to test when passing through.
That or I just ask people from various places in the NE that I know to test some of what they get.

So a good amount of my information is technically second hand; though often I had them send me an image of the test kit. So a decent amount is verified second hand information. I guess? :LOL:

As technically they could have lied to me or edited the photo, etc. but I doubt it. ;)

See below response for the few exceptions to the it's in everything rule. :\

I'll just reiterate, it's everywhere, except maybe in the middle east where they process the real H. So if you want to give your life to Allah you may have a chance of finding a good "clean" source of H.

I'm actually looking into leaving the US as a result of an inability to get my pain medication. I don't really want to give my life to Allah but maybe I should consider the region. :unsure: :\

In Canada we have tar heroin which is rare , afghan heroin from Europe which is pretty clean ,China white which most times has fetty in it but some white heroin doesn't then "purple downs" aka fentanyl heroin is afghan heroin mixed with fetty aka fentanyl and is dyed purple so people know it's fentanyl cause it makes you turn purple, then the strongest is "blue downs" which is afghan heroin mixed with car fentanyl in it , they die it blue cause it will turn you blue

@Benzo_Bliss Thanks for the posts! I love getting more information. 👍

I've looked into Canada a bit. I've read quite a few posts regarding various colored "dope". I appreciate you're explanation of the dyeing & such. I was curious as to the reasoning on the coloring. Thanks for clarifying!

I didn't realize that you could get Tar & Afghan that still was H. If you don't mind me asking is this a country wide thing or a specific city? I was under the impression that Canada was pretty much dominated by fent as well. Based on things I've read; anyways. The only Canadians I know don't do "dope" or don't anymore.

As for the "beans" I've heard of them as well as the "blues". I've not run into any "beans" myself. Thanks for informing me of the usual mg contained. That's interesting. :)

I've only ever ran into pressed "blues" & "percs". Though I don't believe the "percs" thing is wide spread. I know the "blues" are 99% pressed at this point. As for the "percs" thing I believe that was just a local thing. As someone was pressing fake "percs" (10mg Oxycodone / 325mg Acetaminophen) & "blues" (30mg Oxycodone) with fentanyl analogues locally at one point.

As I said though; to my knowledge the "blues" are widespread. The "percs" I think were just local? If anyone has information to the contrary let me know. As I'm always curious. It just doesn't seem to make as much financial sense to press "percs" as opposed to the "blues".

Out of curiosity when you say NE, how many cities have you run this experiment in? Again I don't use the stuff but I've heard some things about Philly/Camden having some clean bags.

@MonkeysOnEcstacy The exception to the fentanyl rule is sometimes I've talked to people who get Tar or have heard of it being around. As @Benzo_Bliss posted that seems to be one of your best chances. I was never able to attain any myself in the north east but a few people I've spoken to have. In the US it's more of a west coast / south west thing. From my experience; that is.

It can be hit or miss there as well though. Some have gotten tar that tested positive for fent. So I consider it "everywhere" since no matter what form you get; chances are it's going to have fentanyl analogues or RC's in it.

Regardless; I'm sure there are people that can still attain real H. It's definitively not available in the US to the general consumer though. 👎 😢

It wouldn't be as big an issue if the so called "epidemic" in the US hadn't interfered with my medical treatment.
I digress. My apologies. I hope that helps clarify a bit. Any other questions please just ask. 🙂

Actually yeah, pharma diamorphine is still used medically in the UK and I'm sure other countries too. Only in hospitals though, you won't get an outpatient script.

Sorry I just like being pedantic don't mind me ;)

@Wilson Wilson Be pedantic! I love it. :love:

That way I'm not the only one as I considered mentioning what you mentioned. 😜
I was distracted by laughing at Monkey's post & forgot to include it though. ;)

Edit: Interesting @Wilson Wilson I did not know you could have spaces in user names. Nice. :)

Last edited:
Honestly; just a couple myself. Mostly I've had friends from other places bring me some to test when passing through.
That or I just ask people from various places in the NE that I know to test some of what they get.

So a good amount of my information is technically second hand; though often I had them send me an image of the test kit. So a decent amount is verified second hand information. I guess? :LOL:

As technically they could have lied to me or edited the photo, etc. but I doubt it. ;)

I'm actually looking into leaving the US as a result of an inability to get my pain medication. I don't really want to give my life to Allah but maybe I should consider the region. :unsure: :\

I've looked into Canada a bit. I've read quite a few posts regarding various colored "dope". I appreciate you're explanation of the dyeing & such. I was curious as to the reasoning on the coloring. Thanks for clarifying!

I didn't realize that you could get Tar & Afghan that still was H. If you don't mind me asking is this a country wide thing or a specific city? I was under the impression that Canada was pretty much dominated by fent as well. Based on things I've read; anyways. The only Canadians I know don't do "dope" or don't anymore.

As for the "beans" I've heard of them as well as the "blues". I've not run into any "beans" myself. Thanks for informing me of the usual mg contained. That's interesting. :)

I've only ever ran into pressed "blues" & "percs". Though I don't believe the "percs" thing is wide spread. I know the "blues" are 99% pressed at this point. As for the "percs" thing I believe that was just a local thing. As someone was pressing fake "percs" (10mg Oxycodone / 325mg Acetaminophen) & "blues" (30mg Oxycodone) with fentanyl analogues locally at one point.

As I said though; to my knowledge the "blues" are widespread. The "percs" I think were just local? If anyone has information to the contrary let me know. As I'm always curious. It just doesn't seem to make as much financial sense to press "percs" as opposed to the "blues".

@MonkeysOnEcstacy The exception to the fentanyl rule is sometimes I've talked to people who get Tar or have heard of it being around. As @Benzo_Bliss posted that seems to be one of your best chances. I was never able to attain any myself in the north east but a few people I've spoken to have. In the US it's more of a west coast / south west thing. From my experience; that is.

It can be hit or miss there as well though. Some have gotten tar that tested positive for fent. So I consider it "everywhere" since no matter what form you get; chances are it's going to have fentanyl analogues or RC's in it.

Regardless; I'm sure there are people that can still attain real H. It's definitively not available in the US to the general consumer though. 👎 😢

It wouldn't be as big an issue if the so called "epidemic" in the US hadn't interfered with my medical treatment.
I digress. My apologies. I hope that helps clarify a bit. Any other questions please just ask. 🙂

That way I'm not the only one as I considered mentioning what you mentioned. :p

Edit: Interesting @Wilson Wilson I did not know you could have spaces in user names. Nice. :)

Percs are Everywhere I've there's a lot of pressed percs and there's a shit ton of real tecs too, but the fake ones the blue tecs dyed with actually 20mg oxy condone in them and no Tylenol in them, they didn't test positive for fetty either so it wasn't no fentanyl or any related to it , I snorted some and it it felt like actually oxycodone cause it was ,people were chopping this pills for a good price it wasn't no u-47700 it was tested oxycodone and no Tylenol it had could heathy pill binding so it was bless.

I have fentanyl test stripts for everything any pill could be pressed nowadays and you just got to be carful .

there still places making real opiates direverieted cause poppys are always gonna grow.
you go in to Europe there's barely any fentanyl in the dope, in Canada real dope with no fetty(fentanyl) cost more . For . Fetty wether blue or purple is cheaper then real real, Canada has dope and fetty dope everywhere still.

Then America is like 80% chances the dope has fentanyl in it, but most people in America are looking for fentanyl that's wat I believe the 2014-2015 super surge of super potent black tar heroin and cheese heroin which is tar turned into snort ableH made tolorence wanted somthing stronger so now fentanyl hit the market 2014-2015 same year as super strong heroin and from then on fetty dope and then people started thinking making fetty dope and will it is a crazy actually insanely amount of money for how little fentanyl you need to make millions one killo of fetty could contaminate or make thousands of kilos of fetty dope.

The afghan is brown downs "real real" I call it. the fetty downs or fetty dope is just sometimes crazy potent I've used narcan kits on people but .I've seen a lot of smart people that do it not so extra as a lot of other people it usually makes the difference between the people that Shot it up compared to people that smoke it or snort it , the people the don't inject drugs are way less chances of oding then people IVing

Last edited:
The last time I had actual heroin was in september of last year, I was about to go to a treatment facility, and I remember being so happy that I had found some gray powder dope (the gray heroin was always my favorite). When I got to the treatment facility my screen came back positive for opiates AND oxy, so someone had cut the heroin with an opioid painkiller, which I didn't mind at all. It wasn't fent so I was happy.

The night before I left for rehab though, I couldn't really get high on the dope because I had taken a sub the previous day. I really wish I would have waited because I know now that I may never see real heroin ever again, and my last time using was wasted

I'm sorry do you know of non black market heroin?

And are you saying that your niece would be better off in foster care with a dead father rather than in foster care with a living father who might be able to pull his shit together and be a non pos dad?

Fuck, drug users can be such fucking nitwits...

First it's not her father he's her uncle
Second if he died she wouldn't be getting taken

And third he's not living with us anymore cuz he continued to use heroin he's living on the street somewhere cuz my niece will not be going to foster care

Sorry you misunderstood me

That way I'm not the only one as I considered mentioning what you mentioned. 😜

I'm not too comfortable saying my specific state, but I'm from the DMV area and I have seen tar H here before. It wasn't black though - it was brown. Sticky brown goo, but harder than goo. I've only seen it twice, and back in 2016 xD

Having tested #4 from sources all over (west, south, middle, east) and out of country, most of them tested positive for fent. What kind? It doesn’t say. But for the past couple years it’s all been tainted from the supply, not even some dealers are aware or are putting it in, its arriving like that.

Just for interests sake, I haven't been using heroin for about 2 years now, but back when I was, in Sydney Australia specifically, I had no trouble getting heroin without fentanyl.

So far I've only heard one person say they've seen it here at all.

And I was getting regularly drug tested for a long while around that time and I saw the results so I'd know if there was fentanyl showing up.

I only once had my results come back for a drug I couldn't account for, a benzo, I forget which.

Would be curious to know if the situations any different today though.

I think your best bet these days is to find a good source of poppy and make your own.

I can attest it’s hard to get heroin now. Los Angeles held out for a really long time actually, considering it’s LA, now Milwaukee or some shit lol, it’s incredible we didn’t have fent in 2016 or something. I’ve been doing H for 7 years straight (not remotely proud of this) and the last 9-12 months it randomly exploded like a fuckin atom bomb. I live in north west LA specifically. You can still get heroin from Mexican pisa delivery drivers, that’s how heroin is primarily sold in LA. It’s always tar or huff so you know it’s heroin not fent. However, now when you go down Venice and ask 10 people for a 10-20 of black, they’ll all tell you sorry I only have fent now. (black means black tar heroin, people don’t go around asking if you have heroin they ask if you have black that’s the proper slang for out siders)

those same people ask them 9-12 months ago 9/10 had heroin still now eveyone switched even the homeless I spoke to by chance. I’ve seen and been told by many people including myself, switch from shooting up heroin to now only smoking fent and not wanting heroin at all. Heroin feels like subuxone now and it’s really scary actually and bad. It’s literally the 3rd and last wave in my opinion with the opiate epidemic. First was pills, second wave heroin, third is RC opiates.

I had a friend say there will be a 4th because even now most of us barely get high on fent when we do it, however the withdrawals are way worse and much quicker. It has no legs and it kicks in 6-8 hours full blown withdrawals after you do fent no matter how much. It’s also $100-160 a gram for some reason, I always thought it was cheaper maybe on the distribution scale it is not retail lol.

it’s made sketchy heroin addicts into absolute demon fent addicts, it’s scary shit. Even I’ve sunkto a new level ill admit. I have only 1-2friends who choose to stick with heroin which is interesting to me.

I was considering it I don't see why there's not legit heroin adound

I used to run and operate the Dallas Harm Reduction Initiative (we’ve unfortunately had to shut down shop & pause operations for the time being due to lack of funding and wo/manpower) and having had tested quite a bit of drugs within Dallas, mainly meth, pressed Xanax & Heroin, we actually only ever got 2 positives for fent in the Heroin, and then quite a few in the meth that we would test. It’s definitely made its way down south to Texas, but it hasn’t made its presence as well known as other places, like Baltimore, Arizona, and several other places northeast and elsewhere around the US. We also have tar though, which is my preference, & not powder.

Just for interests sake, I haven't been using heroin for about 2 years now, but back when I was, in Sydney Australia specifically, I had no trouble getting heroin without fentanyl.

So far I've only heard one person say they've seen it here at all.

And I was getting regularly drug tested for a long while around that time and I saw the results so I'd know if there was fentanyl showing up.

I only once had my results come back for a drug I couldn't account for, a benzo, I forget which.

It's primarily a US issue. I don't know much about Australia specifically but most of the smack in the UK doesn't contain fent. Some does, but it's rare especially compared to the US.

That said the H we get here comes from different sources and trade routes. We get #3 from Afghanistan, some of that comes through Turkey and some doesn't, but all of it is #3 freebase.

In the US as I understand it most H comes from the Mexican cartels who have taken to cutting it at source to maximise profit, and it's #4 so it's a different product.

It's different in each country since the trade routes and sources for various illicit drugs will differ.

Eastern side of the world get good afghan h North American get h from Mexico which usually has fetty in it

I can attest it’s hard to get heroin now. Los Angeles held out for a really long time actually, considering it’s LA, now Milwaukee or some shit lol, it’s incredible we didn’t have fent in 2016 or something. I’ve been doing H for 7 years straight (not remotely proud of this) and the last 9-12 months it randomly exploded like a fuckin atom bomb. I live in north west LA specifically. You can still get heroin from Mexican pisa delivery drivers, that’s how heroin is primarily sold in LA. It’s always tar or huff so you know it’s heroin not fent. However, now when you go down Venice and ask 10 people for a 10-20 of black, they’ll all tell you sorry I only have fent now. (black means black tar heroin, people don’t go around asking if you have heroin they ask if you have black that’s the proper slang for out siders)

those same people ask them 9-12 months ago 9/10 had heroin still now eveyone switched even the homeless I spoke to by chance. I’ve seen and been told by many people including myself, switch from shooting up heroin to now only smoking fent and not wanting heroin at all. Heroin feels like subuxone now and it’s really scary actually and bad. It’s literally the 3rd and last wave in my opinion with the opiate epidemic. First was pills, second wave heroin, third is RC opiates.

I had a friend say there will be a 4th because even now most of us barely get high on fent when we do it, however the withdrawals are way worse and much quicker. It has no legs and it kicks in 6-8 hours full blown withdrawals after you do fent no matter how much. It’s also $100-160 a gram for some reason, I always thought it was cheaper maybe on the distribution scale it is not retail lol.

it’s made sketchy heroin addicts into absolute demon fent addicts, it’s scary shit. Even I’ve sunkto a new level ill admit. I have only 1-2friends who choose to stick with heroin which is interesting to me.
I could see a 4th wave being an appearance of krokodil in the United States. I could see it happening like this - users are fed up with the fentanyl crisis and take advantage of the relative ease of manufacture of desomorphine and turn to that instead. At first it's a high quality, but eventually as people get greedy we start to see rotting zombies roaming the streets.

Just give us our herron back, dammit.

^^^Except codeine isn’t OTC in the US like it is elsewhere...

I never would switch to fent if o still did dope, always hated the feel of it. It’s pretty much all nod with zero euphoria or energy. I like opiates with euphoria and energy, that’s what I use them for.

-GC

[QUOTE="JessFR, post: 14698145, member:

[/QUOTE]

They normally don't test for fentanyl.

They normally don't test for fentanyl.

Obviously this is going to vary from place to place. But my clinic seemed test for just about every drug and drug metabolite conceivable. I'd be very surprised if they didn't test for fentanyl given that they tested for seemingly everything else.

But, it's true I never actually specifically checked.

Though this was in nsw, Australia a few years back. There didn't seem to be any fentanyl cut heroin around to begin with. So even if they were testing for it it's not surprising that I'd never have come back positive.

I'm not too comfortable saying my specific state, but I'm from the DMV area and I have seen tar H here before. It wasn't black though - it was brown. Sticky brown goo, but harder than goo. I've only seen it twice, and back in 2016 xD

Yeah I’m also in the DMV and it’s really dry when it comes to opi

in a couple major midwest american cities i haven’t had dope come up fent negative since test strips became commonplace. so i’ve never had dope come up negative for fent. that’s from like 50 different dealers, because whenever a connect gets stingy or difficult i’d walk the area and find another.

Last edited:
in a couple major midwest american cities i haven’t had dope come up fent negative since test strips became commonplace. so i’ve never had dope come up negative for fent. that’s from like 50 different dealers, because whenever a connect gets stingy or difficult i’d walk the area and find another.

Indeed. In a smaller city in the north east by the time I stopped getting it a good year or 2 ago I experienced the same thing. Hell using heroin test kits a good portion of active samples came up negative. :|