• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin powder heroin!! not fent ??

To say there is no diamorphine in the NorthEast is a HUGE generlization. There is indeed a lot of it, there was just a 11KG seizure a few weeks ago in the Bronx. No Fentanyl. The powder heroin market is an ever-changing, dynamic and large beast with many players (traffickers, brokers, distributors, retailers etc). Although since Mexican involvement in the powder heroin market on East Coast (started mainly in 2013, supplanting the Colombians) the presence of Fentanyl and lower quality CW #4 has increased, you'll still have best luck finding the top tier quality either on the DNM for a select few vendors (whom I currently use) or in the NY metro area/NJ/PA etc one of the very lucrative powder H markets.

This is from a lot of experience with high level connects (Dominican wholesalers) in the region and a lot of use back when H was very good (prior to 2013) and as recent as 4 months ago. Now I choose to use DNM from convenience and 6 months ago I had a Energy Control GC/MS tested batch at 92% diamorphine, you can go on DNM avengers for the evidence. It was one of the best batches of H I've ever had in my life. Very similar to SEA China White from places like Myanmar/Laos etc. Incredibly euphoric and potent. So you either need to get lucky when finding a connect or know (from reading) which vendors to choose on the DNM. Excellent quality H is still around otherwise I would stop for sure, I've been spoiled AF when it comes to quality lol. Regardless I can understand the sentiment that H is gone from others, but from a very wide array of experience I can thankfully assure you that is not true. It's just the likelihood of Fentanyl or Fentanyl/H mix is very high at the retail level nowadays.

Southern California has got some clean stuff. I can get tar, gunpowder or Afghan brown powder with a phone call. The best seems to be in north Orange County. The gunpowder is seemingly the cleanest and best that I use

I am in the north east and if you have the right connect you can get great powder. But it’s iffy unless you know the right people. I’ve been going on the darknet for almost a decade now and I consistently get pure high purity/high quality fent free RC free heroin. In 2020 The darknet is the place to be. Stay safe.

Southern California has got some clean stuff. I can get tar, gunpowder or Afghan brown powder with a phone call. The best seems to be in north Orange County. The gunpowder is seemingly the cleanest and best that I use
Can't find shit in South county