• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Potentiators of stimulants

Michaelritchie30

Greenlighter
I know the various drugs that can potentiate opiates, dxm, and gabapentin, but what sorts of substances can be used to potentiate major stimulants? All I can think of is maybe caffeine or food?

It's not a smart idea to try to potentiate most strong monoaminergic stimulants, as you can end up with dangerously high heart rate, blood pressure etc. This is why stuff like ephedrine-caffeine stacks were banned.

Honestly I find myself getting shaky if I have too much coffee when I'm on adderal. And I've been taking stimulants for over ten years but was never much of a coffee drinker in the past.

Some swear by antacids. Personally I like a little kratom with my Adderall.

Someone told me milk. I don't understand how milk would potentiate methamphetamine or stimulants, but honestly I've always been one who felt that with the exception of synergistic combinations, which isn't the same thing, potentiators usually just enhance unwanted side effects especially with stims. Better to just take more, or switch to a more powerful ROA. Either way, you'll never find yourself satisfied for a period of time longer than a few days, without just increasing your stim dose or your potentiators.

L-Theanine can potentiate any and all stimulants I do believe.