• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Potentiation of Codeine via DXM or Promethazine

Status
Not open for further replies.

hh95

Bluelighter
Now I know there are 1 million+ threads on this and I feel like ive read all of them and nothing has really hit it on the head.
I absolutely LOVE DXM, I have been abusing it for a few years now up until recently when my tolerance got too high so now im sortve on abit of a break. And since weed is scarce here I moved onto opiates like oxy, hydro and in particular codeine. I like codeine it chills me out makes me feel good, but I need atleast 150 - 200 mg+ to get even the slightest bit high (I have a natural tolerance to most drugs... it sucks balls). Now I know the CYP2D6 enzyme is responsible for converting codeine into morphine (bare with me this is where my (body)chemistry knowledge caps off) and I know that the same enzyme is responsible for converting DXM into DXO, so in theory if you were to dose say 150mg of DXM (best potentiation dose I could find) say 2 hours before a decent dose of codeine wouldn't the rate of conversion of codeine to morphine be less due to the enzyme already working on the DXM? Or is it chemistry in the brain that causes this "potentiation".
My question here is, if I were to take 100-150mg of DXM before say 400-500mg of Codeine would it be noticeably stronger and more like morphine or oxy in terms of opiate high? Or will it more "synergise" with it?
second question, What about promethazine? I know Phenergan and Codeine mix well from the "lean" drinks that the rappers in the US drink. Now im not very familiar with Phenergan aside from the fact that it is a antihistamine/kiddy sedative... what is a good dose of promethazine to combine with codeine and does it actually work? and if it does work, how well does it work?
third question... which of the above is better... DXM or Promethazine?

We don't allow threads of, "How do I get fucked up?" Have a good day, if you have any questions why I closed this thread, you may PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.