• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Potentiating adderall

GetMeOutOfThisCRAP

Bluelighter
I've heard Tums/Magnesium can help that. I don't know if "potentiating" means making the doses way larger than they are in milligram count though or just the recreational effects. I would like to save my precious drugs for as long as I can instead of eating them like the grinch though. And lately my stim use has been the worst its gotten since the pandemic started. I'm embarrassed to even state my doses in milligram count some days over the past 6 months. Any ideas?

Yeah I’ve tried the Tums method. I think the point is addy’s break down and are absorbed better with a less acidic stomach.
if you want my honest opinion, the best way to potentiate stimulants is to make sure you eat well and sleep well. Your body has to make Dopamine, so feed your body good things to rebuild those spend neurons

Yeah I’ve tried the Tums method. I think the point is addy’s break down and are absorbed better with a less acidic stomach.
if you want my honest opinion, the best way to potentiate stimulants is to make sure you eat well and sleep well. Your body has to make Dopamine, so feed your body good things to rebuild those spend neurons

Noted. I've accepted long ago that I probably will not be able to control my script use. I was diagnosed with ADD (questionable) but found that the script is too recreational and by that point I'm attached to it. Sadly I probably benefit from the actual prescribed dose but..

Noted. I've accepted long ago that I probably will not be able to control my script use. I was diagnosed with ADD (questionable) but found that the script is too recreational and by that point I'm attached to it. Sadly I probably benefit from the actual prescribed dose but..
How quickly does your script run out?

Dextromethorphan at therapeutic doses (I say 50mg qid personally) is purported to clamp the TAAR1 receptor somewhat and keep it from developing a strong tolerance. I tried this combo, but I didn't do it long enough (2wks?) to know if it really helped.

Use the 12 hour sustained release tablets if you can afford 'em instead of syrup.

Dextromethorphan is a very versatile drug.. take a look and see what the whitecoats are doing with it. Patents filed for Wellbutrin/DXM and a couple others.