• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Potentially Dangerous Pills - Purple/Grey Butterflies - (Brisbane/GCoast)

The one's I've come across (in Brisbane in the last month) fit the physical description exactly but were more of a powedery blue colour, speckled with brown and white.

I did see a marquis test done on them and thought at the time that it looked fine. I.e. liquid changed to black over about a minute. In retrospect, it may have been more of a brownish black than the usual purple black colour that you get (if that makes sense).

They had a butterly symbol raised off the front face with a small bevel around outside of pill. They had a large, V-shaped score on reverse side.

Can storage affect the colour of a pill? I.e. humidity, heat, etc? Because these were definitely more blue than anything else.

After reading the reports they were not eaten though, it was decided that it wasn't worth the risk...

common impurities found in street ecstasy

51144MDMA-impurities.gif

PMA is always a possibility. Am I right when pill testers cannot detect PMA yet?

Mandelin has been shown to effectively indicate the presence of PMA

Mecke is also listed as a useful indicator

(ref: Spot Tests: A color chart reference for forensic chemists; Johns, S.H et al 1978)

Yeah, thats right. A positive reaction on rebadope could mean any one of a number of primary amines, MDA, PMA, Amphet....

^so then what's the good of a tester if it can't differentiate between MDA or PMA?
It's like playing a game of lucky dip if you ask me.

Yeah, fair enough - but isn't it better to know that it may contain a dangerous chemical then have no idea at all?

Robadope isn't designed to differentiate between PMA and MDA and is used to differentiate between a primary and secondary amine. If you use Marquis and there is no colour change but there is one with robadope then you MAY have PMA and you can be pretty sure you don't have MDA.

Anyone had these recently i have been offered them but haven't seen them yet. They were called purple butterflys. Location is Brisbane

simple....ya either gunna buy 1 or 50. before you hand over money...TEST THEM, this will save face and lives

I think I might've had these last night. I was trying to score some E at the mall and found a hookup for "Triple Stack pills". Recieved 7 of them, all pretty much triple the size and it was a very dull brown like pill with a very very dull engraving. I believe the pills contained PMA, as some felt sick and everyone was thursty. I had 2 as I had believed them to be MDMA. Most people were just fucked up and a few felt sick at times. One girl threw up but she was also doing rails. I took 2 pills over the course of an hour around 2 or 3 and then from 4-8 I was sitting down watching tv. I kept it at the guide channel for like 3 hours and couldn't read or anything. THe only time I ever looked away was to say "Are you still fucked up?"

Friends left around 8, huge effects the next day such as dilated pupils. Overall they kinda sucked.

^ Definately not the same pill, brown and purple aren't even close to the same colour 8( And the butterfly logo is raised on these, not engraved

I'd steer clear of these purple butterflies, I had them earlier in the year and while I did find them enjoyable, I had a shit load of memory loss when on them and as far as I can tell, no one has any idea whats in them :\ Not cool