• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Potentially Dangerous Pills - Purple/Grey Butterflies - (Brisbane/GCoast)

Mr. Sparkle

Bluelighter
Purple/Grey Butterflies - Potentially Dangerous (Brisbane/GCoast)

LOGO: Butterfly - Comes out of the pill face. The logo is very faint and therefore hard to see. They may also be sold as 'blanks'.

COLOUR: The overall colour appears to be dark purple/light grey however upon closer inspection the base colour seems to be creamy white with LOTS of big dark purple/light grey speckles.

SHAPE: These pills are round.

SCORE: 2mm wide 'V' type score. At first glance you can easily look past the score because it blends in due to the colour of the pill, but it is there and is quite large.

DIMENSIONS: Approx 4.5mm * 8mm. It has also come to light that there are slight variations in the depth of these pills, ranging from about 5.5mm to 8mm. The width seems to be fairly consistent.

BEVEL: There is a small step type bevel on the logo side only.

TEXTURE/PRESS QUALITY: They seemed to be an average quality press. I predict they would be fine in a wallet while whole, but would crumble fairly easily once broken in half. Chipped quite easily when taking a sample for testing.

SMELL: It's there - just really weak. There's a very slight undertone of MDMA, but overall I wouldn't know how to explain it.

TASTE: Didn't taste these ones.

OVERALL RATING: 1

EFFECTS:
I chose not to eat these based on the test results, but others who did (against my advice) reported feeling generally fucked, very lethargic and anti-social. No desire to be active/dance, conversation was not increased, music and lights were not intensified. Those that ate them took 1 whole, and reported first effects around the 35 min mark. No one reported a peak as such, just that the effects increased slowly over about 1.5 hours. Effects started to fade around the 2.5 hour mark, with only minimal effects felt by the 3rd hour.

TEST RESULTS

Marquis: Black on contact, immediately bubbling and releasing smoke for about 5 seconds. After about 45 seconds I thinned out the sample and there were obvious patches of a smokey colour. I wanted to make sure that there was deffinately smoke, so I retested another sample with 2 other people watching.
The retest produced exactly the same results.
** Indicates the presence of an MDxx type chemical and DXM. Mixing MDxx and DXM can be very dangerous - see http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?postid=912520#post912520 for more information **

Simons: Royal blue on contact.
** Indicates the presence of a secondary amine - in this case MDMA **

Robadope: After about 20 seconds the sample started to turn a lightish purple colour. Over the next 30 seconds this colour developed into a very obvious purple/reddish colour - similar to that in my report on the MTV's.
** This would indicate the presence of a primary amine, such as MDA, PMA or Amphetamine. From these test results theres no conclusive way to delineate between the various chemicals **

Be safe guys, and test your own pills.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Has anyone sampled these?
Please explain affects.
I railed a HUGE line of these after a nite out and had lost scattered affects but no real depression and or bad feelings, No real hallucinations, Defiantely not a k-hole!, I really couldn't say what was totally and truely in these pills.
Anyone's thought's would be great!

remlabs_lost@thefams said:
Has anyone sampled these?
Please explain affects.
I railed a HUGE line of these after a nite out and had lost scattered affects but no real depression and or bad feelings, No real hallucinations, Defiantely not a k-hole!, I really couldn't say what was totally and truely in these pills.
Anyone's thought's would be great!

Its not very often that we do know exactly what is in our pills. Haven't you noticed the change in effects between different pills. There could be anything in any given pill. Be safe and do not ingest these fuckers. Fuck in heaven

You should change the title to show that the pills are bunk :\

Good Idea, done.

Fantastic reporting Mr Sparkle, keep it up :)

ive had pills in gladstone exactly the same as those mentioned last week. they werent bunk, the batch i had. though, the effects of each pill varied. first one i had one night didnt fuck me up to much, a mild trip i would say. then had one the next week, and was fryin off my head.

I had these (or at least pills that look like these, perhaps more purple than grey) in Townsville about 2 or 3 months ago. I had 5 of them over about a 4 week period. I thought they were possibly the best pills I've had so far this year :\ Rated them quite highly.

I had a mate who had these a couple of weeks ago and while they weren't his ideal pill... he still had a good night.

He had no energy whatsoeva tho and was pretty anti-social. Sat on his ass in his own little world at the club and was pretty much the same back at home for the recovery but managed to chat and hug a bit... he still enjoyed them tho.

I had half of one tho when we were chillin back at home and it BOMBED me.. immediately got so sleepy it wasn't funny and it was a major effort to work thru it

they won't float everyone's boat and they're definately something to be careful with

Since my last post got deleted by an admin :) Just let me at least add to people looking for a decent K Bomb. This is not it.

*** Don't even bother trying to snort a few them to get K effects unless you want a half placebo half baseline effect of an unknown mixture of potentially dangerous chemicals. ***

I agree with splatt! These are not k-bombs! I didn't even get close to a k-hole. I'd say i got fucked! In a bad way. I seriously don't feel the same after having a rail of this pill, And that was like 3-4 wks ago. My heads just not there, And it's not just my normal scatteredness! It's a weird head fuck. Slowly getting better tho after a couple of wks being clean and just getting totally munted of mary jane and Mr. Alkamahol!
I plead to people to not sample these biks! It's for your own safety.
Party safe and party hard!
Remy.

It kind of makes you wish you could take bikkies back to your supplier and ask them to eat a couple! It'd make the world a nicer place...

maybe MDE? ive had pills make me "sleepy" before yet still feel the usual bicckie effects of eye wiggles howevery without high euphoria just a mild MDxx effect with an over "stoney" feeling

crappybones said:
maybe MDE? ive had pills make me "sleepy" before yet still feel the usual bicckie effects of eye wiggles howevery without high euphoria just a mild MDxx effect with an over "stoney" feeling

dude...read the fucking report you tard ball...smokey on the marquis indicates dxm which sounds pretty much EXACTLY like what has been experienced with these in tandem with some mdma.

It is REALLY important for everybody here to realise that while there ARE some positive experiences reported in this thread there are also good experiences reported from amanita muscaria and datura...a good experience DOES NOT mean these pills are not potentially deadly, undoubtedly dangerous and one for even a seasoned munter to give a pass to.

Get something else, it can't be that hard!

I've tested extracted DXM and the reaction wasn't textbook 'release of gas; slow to grey', in fact it could easily be confused with a slow MDxx reaction. I suggest using a Mecke reagent to determine if it does contain DXM.

The effects some of you have mentioned do indeed remind me of some blueish butterflies that were around perth ~8-12months ago.

Very odd.