• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Potential ways to increase potency or intensity

solvent_sammy

Greenlighter
Swim has been snorting heroin for about a year now, swim will refuse to inject it. Swim wants to know if there is anything they can add to it to make it more potent/intense
Swim usually gets a half gram for a week and can't afford to keep it up, but has been doing it daily for almost a year and now has massive withdrawals when swim cannot get any. They are trying to make their stash last longer as they are solely using it for a fix now and hardly even gets a buzzoff of it unless they have fent, which swim has difficulty finding fent now

What about smoking it?

Diphenhydramine and promethazine are both cheap over the counter and can not only eliminate the opiate itch but make the nod stronger

@solvent_sammy you could get Diphenhydramine and crush it and mix it with H to stretch it out.
It stings quite a bit but snorting it gets u wavey even by itself...

My problem is I use subutex daily (probably 1/64th of a 8mg white pill.) I literally use my thumbnail and pick off a shard, crush it and snort it. I now know when I score I have to wait 24 hours before snorting monkey water to get better effects. Hope this helps.

side note; it’s been a year since I’ve been on here but I’ve been told SWIM is not needed

I
My problem is I use subutex daily (probably 1/64th of a 8mg white pill.) I literally use my thumbnail and pick off a shard, crush it and snort it. I now know when I score I have to wait 24 hours before snorting monkey water to get better effects. Hope this helps.

side note; it’s been a year since I’ve been on here but I’ve been told SWIM is not needed

Thanks about the SWIM info. Also thanks.

@solvent_sammy you could get Diphenhydramine and crush it and mix it with H to stretch it out.
It stings quite a bit but snorting it gets u wavey even by itself...
Okay, yeah I read that vasodilators like coq10 will work. Kinda like how people in Africa/the congo make brownbrown. Heroin or coke and some gunpowder.

What about smoking it?

Diphenhydramine and promethazine are both cheap over the counter and can not only eliminate the opiate itch but make the nod stronger
Honestly.. I don't get shit from smoking it straight o.o

Honestly at this point with H, only upping the dose or learning to smoke it properly if it is No. 3 (it is probably no 4 since you are snorting it) is the only way to increase effectiveness. Sorry 😐

You could try 1st antihistamines, it helps the rush

Wel

Honestly at this point with H, only upping the dose or learning to smoke it properly if it is No. 3 (it is probably no 4 since you are snorting it) is the only way to increase effectiveness. Sorry 😐

You could try 1st antihistamines, it helps the rush

I need advice on smoking. It really does.

I live in the Southeastern United States, so we usually get powder.

I have gotten about 12 diff types since I started thisspast year.
I've had about three shades of blue(I assume fent, bc the blue was almost the colour of fent pills and quite literally knocked me on my ass with half the bump size; it's rare now)
2 diff types of white(one is straight white, one has a slight pink tint)
I've been told the pink tinted white is also fent.
I get 2 diff types of tan (one is straight up tan, and all one color, and the other burns more and has long brown chunks in it, hard to cut, I assume it's #3?)
One kind of off white (if I look closely it sometimes has blue or pink speks)
Two types of grey(one is usually vinegary and the other is always a stone)
Some yellow (not tan. SchoolBUS YELLOW, only had it once and it fucked me up)
And straight pink(used to be good, kinda ass now, u4?)
Tar is extremely rare and the first time u smoked tar, the taste beat my ass

That's mad about all the different colored gear
Did you try the antihistamines?