• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Pot Brownies - First time - a nightmare from hell

After eating a butane hash edible the other day i was high for over 24 hours those visuals i was getting were way to intense just like this hell realm described in the report. I was fucking scared during the peak and i have done alot of trips. It felt like i was getting sent back into time during my psychotic break on LSD and weed. walls completely opening up into scenes of my life. Fuck knows how much MG was in it was just a homemade brownie. but after that im going to listen to warnings on pot edibles they are a force to be reckoned with

After eating a butane hash edible the other day i was high for over 24 hours those visuals i was getting were way to intense just like this hell realm described in the report. I was fucking scared during the peak and i have done alot of trips. It felt like i was getting sent back into time during my psychotic break on LSD and weed. walls completely opening up into scenes of my life. Fuck knows how much MG was in it was just a homemade brownie. but after that im going to listen to warnings on pot edibles they are a force to be reckoned with

OD - very unpleasant and exact kinda reckless usage that can facilitate psychotic breaks etc that give the drug a bad name! Surprised at you TSNZ as thought you weree clued up dosage-wise etc (or is that just on the psychs etc?)

You gotta know the approximate thc content. I'm a longterm user and still find 50mg thc (amount typically found in 0.25g (250mg) good weed/hash) provides a good 5 plus hours high. 30mg more functional but still very enjoyable and relaxing. 80mg plus and it's very fucking high time.

There's a lot of variables too though, the cooking process, weed quality, metabolism, tolerance etc.

As with most things better to underdose than over

OD - very unpleasant and exact kinda reckless usage that can facilitate psychotic breaks etc that give the drug a bad name! Surprised at you TSNZ as thought you weree clued up dosage-wise etc (or is that just on the psychs etc?)

You gotta know the approximate thc content. I'm a longterm user and still find 50mg thc (amount typically found in 0.25g (250mg) good weed/hash) provides a good 5 plus hours high. 30mg more functional but still very enjoyable and relaxing. 80mg plus and it's very fucking high time.

There's a lot of variables too though, the cooking process, weed quality, metabolism, tolerance etc.

As with most things better to underdose than over
i wanted to see how deep the rabbit hole went on edibles so i ignored the guy to only take half or less to see how high i would get and that was more intense than 500 ug of acid. Well i learnt the lesson the hard way.