• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

posted this in pill testing Q&A aswell, but trying here too, marquis testing quesiton

deva

Bluelighter
posted this in pill testing Q&A aswell, but trying here too, marquis testing quesiton

Hi there,....

I recently tested a pill with marquis and it quickly turned orange, indicating the presence of ampetamines.

now... my question is.... if the pill only containes psuedoephedrine, would it will give the same reaction? or does it have to be ampetamines?

the reason i ask, is becuase the reaction was quick and turned a dark/bright orange quickly, but after consuming the pill, it did next to nothing... no high, no nothing. i was able to swallow 5 and feel nothing. I DID however notice that my nose was VERY clear (which is unusual for me, because i have severe nose and eye allergies)

sorry for the newb question.. I just wanted to know if these pill are either REALLY weak speed pills, or just contain psuedoephedrine.

thankyou

Racking speed bombs is the only way to go IMO, especially if they contain a low dosage. Were you at least a little more alert?

Pseudo tends to give a light brown with Marquis where as a typical meth reaction results in more of an orange colour.