• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Post your stories of drug-related robbery

NorwegianElkhound

Bluelighter
I was always into opioids, at this time it was strictly prescriptions, and I got a text from a "friend" saying that he had an "OC30". They didn't even check to make sure that what they were trying to sell me was an actual pill, but I had never dealt with Oxycontin, only IR oxycodone and percocet, so I was like alright, sure.

It was sketchy right off the bat because the person texting me was actually typing correctly spelled words, something he never did, and the fact he was selling it so cheap... But I figured well if it is real, (and this guy had real pain pills before for cheap as hell) I can't turn down this deal. So I went over there.

My instinct was right, not only was the guy over there, but there was also this couple who are known cokeheads who like to rob drug dealers. The boyfriend was inside the house, the girlfriend was out on the porch with the guy who texted me. He hands me the back and by routine I opened it and took the pill out to look at it and it obviously was a fake and they had just smeared whatever the original pill imprint was off. They really thought I was just going to buy it without looking at it first. When I said no, the girl got aggressive trying to tell me it's real and so I took out my phone to show her what a "real OC30" would look like. So I pull up a page with a list and pictures of real Oxycontin, and she starts naming off the different dosages matter of factly until she got to 20 and realized... THERE IS NO OC30. IT GOES STRAIGHT TO 40. The look on her face and her voice when she realized that was priceless. She tried to play it off by (very) awkwardly just jumping straight to 40 like there was no elephant in the room. So needlessly to say I go back to the car.

Well she obviously went inside to get the boyfriend as a last resort because the boyfriend came out to the car and said "you're either gonna buy this pill or we're gonna take your money." and tried to put it on me that they bought the pill to sell it to me (without even asking me if I wanted it first) and that that somehow obligated me to buy an obviously fake pill from them. (they didn't buy it, they obviously grabbed some random pill from the guys medicine cabinet and smeared the logo off.) after telling them no several times, he finally backed off. I was surprised, I was expecting him to get violent at some point. They thought I was desperate enough to fall for their trick, but in the process they only proved their own desperation instead. Besides, this was all over about $10

Last edited:
When i was high on the weeds in high school on new years i broke and entered into half a dozen houses, stole laptops, lacrosse sticks, drank their milk, etc.

My friend robbed a crack house, stabbed a girl, then fought the firemen.

Last edited:
In high school I helped with the merch whenever my friends band played. I stole $200 and bought coke and some weed. Cool story bro.

Was chilling in a "trap house" on a council estate & scored my gear (UK word for heroin) & was sat having a smoke & there was a huge bang at the door, we were thinking it was the cops on a raid, sadly it wasn't.

The guy who was selling the white & gear from the flat had robbed some Jamacian gang a few days before & they had turned up to equal the score, they robbed the people back & the main guy got stabbed in the hand with a knife & got fucked in the bum with a broom.

Don't do drugs kids!!!!!