Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

post your roll tricks HERE! (MERGED)

~*geNeRaTiOn E*~

Bluelight Crew
let the vicks flow freely!

Hey guys, just a little update here from your friendly neighborhood Indelible.

Please do not post anything potentially dangerous in this thread. This includes the "seabreeze" trick with the Vicks inhalers. If you were to actually get any of the Vicks material in the subject's eyes, it can cause permanent eye damage, especially if you don't wash it out right away. Being incredibly high on a drug might lead one to ignore symptoms.

This also includes anything related to driving a car or something similarly dangerous involving high speeds. And please, please do not post anything related to oxygen deprivation, like the "choking game" or anything that involves cutting off oxygen to the brain in any fashion, like intense bear hugs, or pressure on the carotid arteries.

Failure to comply will result in your post being edited.

Anyway, back to the fun, please post yer tricks, and at least try to stay safe.

Also, another reminder: if you see any dangerous tricks being posted, please use the report button to let us know!

Thanks guys. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
WTF????

Who killed kenny?

I mean who killed the massive thread of tricks we had here??

Bah, Im over it.

Tricks huh...............hey has anyone ever tried Vicks???

I *really* like massages guys. Totally try it if you get an opportunity! OH and Tiesto is awesome!

;)

MazDan, the old thread is in the archives but nobody can post in it so here is the new thread.

it's the same thing as the old thread, just a fresh start :)

LOL ... Well my favourite is just to sniff amyl butrate (poppers) but would love to hear any intresting tricks but none of that vicks rubbish! The rush isnt worthwhile

I've used a Vicks inhaler. Sometimes I inhale it through the mouth... it's somewhat interesting.

Vicks inhalers.. Poppers.. and head rubs. I love them all. :D

Vicks is sub-par, at best.

Olbas is the best!

Inhaler-Card.jpg

Vicks

Massages

Light Shows

Light Shows

Light Shows

Light Shows

Man, raves used to stink of the Vick's vapo rub. I tried it a few times and it was intense but never got into it. Foam or water spray brings you back up if you're losing intensity. Yes, poppers too I remember but not a lot as I couldn't be bothered with the headfcuk and always gave me a headache if you did it to much. Now sleeping pills at the end of the night....;)

Sobe No Fear Golds...

Females.....

Standing in the rain or since i rarely get any rain here a shower always hits the spot...

holding hands! but seriously, a few weekends ago i rolled with my [new] girlfriend and held hands for the first time while rolling. never felt anything so pure and it felt so good that a body buzz came over me. fuckin' intense!

wen i havev a pill alone for the first time i want to try and go to a proper masuses ( massage ) wen they do it propery and get one. that would feel so good. Well that was my 0.02 cents
Cheers

I have long nails and my husband likes it when I gently drag my nails up and down his back and arms. It's the only time that he does not complain about my nails!

Take out the trash on Ecstacy. That shit blows you up like no other. LMAO, just kidding. Sadly, I actually did this last week while closing up at work. And I'm talking nasty ass oyster juice spilling all over me in the process. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

But seriously, one word: Girls.

Absolutely, girls is the #1 thing.

I'm a total cuddleslut and love rolling with a girl. Simple stuff like holding hands, hugging, talking, back rubs, neck massages (that stuff kills me!) and pulling hair - HARD. Oh yeah :D

Also, mushrooms + MDMA has been my greatest trip so far. It got out of hand and turned bad for a while because I was physically freezing and lonely, but once I got comfortable again with my female friend it was bliss.