• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

post your roll tricks HERE! (MERGED)

Alcohol. Weed. VERY Essential.
Oh yeah, Mike's Hard Lemonade/Lime are excellent for rolling, some tasty shit, seriously, try it out (note the 5.5% alc too :D ).

Dim/small lights in a complete dark room really creates massive visuals for me.

Strobe lights. Colorful lights. LIGHTS!

Crushing up a pill into a gelcap and injesting it creates a much harder rush.

Stretching out also feels fantastic, but I'm sure everyone has does this naturally when they're rolling.

I would say driving on the highway, but I don't want to cross paths the wrong way with anyone doing this.

And one way to find out if you're rolling if your not sure (I've had a few times) is to turn your faucet on all the way hot (or close to all the way hot, depending on how hot it gets) then put your hands in the water. If it tingles emensely, you're rolling.

Last edited:
Stretching is a good one, plus it can loosen you up for some wikkid dance moves that you wouldn't otherwise try when not rolling.

I loooove meeting first timers. Just gives it the extra bit of magic. Classic line I say: "Wouldn't the world be at peace if everyone took E?" (Then I mutter to some vets: "Yeah, and WWIII would break out on Monday.")

If you're at a big club event/rave/rock concert, don't just face the stage. Take a moment to turn around and look at everyone having a good time. If you time it right, it can be quite a moment.

the roller's hug...

takes mad abdominal strenght but an awsome ride as long as you don't get dropped.

have the hugger sit upright on the floor with his legs spread wide. the hugee sits between your legs but pulls their legs into their chest and pulls them in tight with their arms.

the hugger then wraps their arms around the front of the hugee holding them in the balled up position.

the hugger then starts to gently roll the hugee around in a circle on the floor increasing in speed and intensity.

after a few revolutions the hugger leans back while holding the hugee, pulling them off the floor. still rolling from side to side until the hugger is laying on his back. then back up still with the rolling motion.

finish with rolling the hugee around in a circle again...open your arms and lay back on the floor...the hugee will either melt back on to you or will get up and thank you for the ride.

this is better is you set up the experience. try telling a story to out the hugee in an imaginary state for flying through the air or riding a coaster.

be sure not to drop the hugee cuz it instantly kilss the ride ( almost painfully so)... NOT GOOD IF PRONE TO MOTION SICKNESS!!! COULD GET YUCKY.

I got a million of em so just ask

Last edited:
Mouhaha

FIND A vibrating chair, the nice kind from Seinfeld is the best..stare into any bright light...sit in the vibrating chair, close eyes.

That friggin green dot you see when you close you're eyes.. will JIGGLE like funny jello in you're brain.. it's crazy intense. You can find these chairs in malls if you dont have the 500$ to buy one, or like me, a buddy with more money than he knows what to do with. This was an accidental find..the chair alone felt good, but staring into that light made it all happen.

Oh and use American Crew shaving cream on you're face haha it tingles and gets cool, feels extremely nice, found this one also by accident when getting ready to go out, while on a yip :) ended up staying in, wearing shaving cream and trying different parts of the body.

OHHH Yah orrrr use (ok this was made up by my girlfriend mmmkay I dont wear facial masks haha) ya use one of those peeling facial masks HAHA some of them have the tingly stuff like Crew, when you peel that off lol you're gonna be a extra happy person :D even during the drying part felt like cold tiny drops of rain hitting you're face.

And of course sex..lots and lots of sex, she had tingly cream for..well you can guess. TingLy STUFF

Lane said:
Vicks is sub-par, at best.

Olbas is the best!

Inhaler-Card.jpg

Olbas is AMAZING. I didn't think anyone else had ever heard of it!

phungui said:
Mouhaha

FIND A vibrating chair, the nice kind from Seinfeld is the best..stare into any bright light...sit in the vibrating chair, close eyes.

That friggin green dot you see when you close you're eyes.. will JIGGLE like funny jello in you're brain.. it's crazy intense. You can find these chairs in malls if you dont have the 500$ to buy one, or like me, a buddy with more money than he knows what to do with. This was an accidental find..the chair alone felt good, but staring into that light made it all happen.

hell yea!!! me and my friends went in sharper image once and did that... it was amazing lol!!!!8o =D

lol isnt it?? I think everyone MUST try this.. a jello wiggly light ball in you're head is just to much fun on the yip :)

I was one night

Extremely attracted to minty gum , menthol cigs, and vapo rub I you guys have answered my question why. What is up with the mint concept. When I roll I like to sit outside with the breeze and smoke a pack of cigarettes and let the imagination flow.:D

try having some one ( not yourself...well DIY is OK but not as good) rub bottled hand sanitizer on you hands and forearms...ooh the tingels! if you like that try larger and more sensitive areas of your body.

another one I like (be careful some people hate it!) is to lie on the floor on my stomach with my shirt off and have someone spray a spray bottle, set on mist, into the air above me. when the drops hit you it feels like a thousand tiny explotions of cold on your back...I just about fold myself in half backwards it feels so good but I did it to my best friend once and you would have thought I kicked him in the nuts.

Waaait, why hasnt anyone said Icy-hot yet? or just plain cold creme? goddamn, smear that on your face, it smells strongly like menthol too and everytime you inhale it like, freezes your lungs...

Ah, good times being called "Mr.Freeze" at raves (Its blue, and i'd always have a thick layer on and welding flash goggles, so i'd look like Mr.Freeze from batman)

^^ lol ^^ wiggiiiiiiid

I cant wait for another month or so, so I can try that icey hot and water bottle on spray, methol cigs to! Good ideas here :)

doing pills for the second time, gonna double drop... these are great .. would like to here more..

The first time i found that childrens toys seemed alot of fun .. slides , skipping ropes etc ...

dude...watch out for that spray bottel thing...its best if you space the number of sprays out. give like a half hour between sprays so your sink has time to "forget" the sensation. if you like it there is a tendancy to over do it and then...you're all wet.

another one of my favorites ( it takes 2)

one person lies on the floor shirtless (and or pantsless depending on who your are around) on their stomach. next put a fuzzy blanket over them and leave them like that for a few minutes so they get nice and warm. ( Note do not go smoke a cig or get a drink...it is easy to forget about them under there!!)

next grab the end of the blanket closest to their feet. it is also good if the blanket is long enough to cover the perosn. very very very slowly pull the blanket off of them so that it drags accorss their back and legs. don't pull too fast...like 2-3 inches pre second and try to pull as much off of the person without stopping as possible. do it with as fluid of a motion as possible.

the softness wakes up every inch of your body that it touches and because you left them under there for a minute they are hot and the cooling sensation of bare skin to the air just adds to the effect.

enjoy...I know I did

My wife gets obsessed with hands, and loves holding one of my hands in both of hers and rubbing my palm firmly with her thumb.

My favourite thing is to mimic the pantene ads that used to run on tele, stand there, sway to the music, run my hands through my hair while my wife cuddles me from behind.

i love to walk barefoot on ecstasy. it feels soooo good to walk through wet grass and sand. i walked around my friends development 8 times (the road is a big 1 mile circle lol)

being out in a storm is awesome. when the wind is blowing and it starts thundering and lightning and then the rain comes.... its amazing.

but heres an actual trick: get a rolling computer chair and sit in it with your feet crossed under you and your eyes closed. have someone push you around the house or whereever you are just think of flying. it feels like youre on a rollercoaster.

gan Jiah 13 said:
i love to walk barefoot on ecstasy. it feels soooo good to walk through wet grass and sand. i walked around my friends development 8 times (the road is a big 1 mile circle lol)

being out in a storm is awesome. when the wind is blowing and it starts thundering and lightning and then the rain comes.... its amazing.

but heres an actual trick: get a rolling computer chair and sit in it with your feet crossed under you and your eyes closed. have someone push you around the house or whereever you are just think of flying. it feels like youre on a rollercoaster.

ditto

alright, the best trick i have: when you're rolling balls with a bunch of friends, get a group together and run around whatever your around (house, hotel, rave) in your underpants. it's just soooo releiveing, and somehow, i think it really embodies the drug.