⫸STICKY⫷ Post your Recordings - Lets hear em, Kid.mp3

Thanks ;) I use Reason, but an old version i downloaded a long time ago, i have the last Cubase but i don't know how to use it. I have no harware otherwise instead of a keyboard...
didn't know that existed ! i don't produce only mix, but i might give it a try someday !

Sounds niiice man!!<3 I mean artisticly AND technologicly, you got some recording hardware? I need to get me a sound-card and a mic... :cautious:

Sounds niiice man!!<3 I mean artisticly AND technologicly, you got some recording hardware? I need to get me a sound-card and a mic... :cautious:
I'm using a Shure MV5 microphone, plugged into an iPhone 11 and I recorded the video in an app called Dolby ON. Dolby ON mixes the audio for you, and you can tweak it from there. I seperated the audio from the video and ran it through Garageband for some effects and mixing. Then I merged the audio and video back together in Capcut (video editor) and did a bit of editing, just filters mainly.

Damn, sounds a lot of work. That's one of the reason why i've quit my dreams in the art game...

Good to see this thread still going strong, so much undiscovered talent in here, just had a real blast.
My long lost brother gave me some song lyrics and this is what I did

Good to see this thread still going strong, so much undiscovered talent in here, just had a real blast.
My long lost brother gave me some song lyrics and this is what I did

Great stuff man! Phenomenal production, real crisp. Nice licks. Are you singing? :)

I wiped my whole youtube, so all of my posts in this thread are defunct, Starting over..

Great track, with a suitably emotional performance with thought provoking lyrics, there is a subtle line when you stretch out the angst that if crossed is really hard to get back but you were in no danger of crossing that line as your authenticity was not vague or fleeting, it carried through. The recording was also excellent, I also use Dolby on and love it, nothing else I've found comes close.