⫸STICKY⫷ Post your Recordings - Lets hear em, Kid.mp3

This is one of my favourites I’ve written and I got a good version out this morning. This is basically a true story. Except some of the most hardcore drug addictions came age 25+ not 19. That’s just for the song.

I know I’m still swamping the hell out of thsis thread. I’ve been getting a LOT of decent demos lately kind of in a roll.

Put some new songs togethter last night, the result of 38hours on speed and Ket. Critique highly appreciated. Tryin to learn to mix my own shit.

"724 BRUH" by GHOST @ #SoundCloud

any input would be greatly appreciated... i try to make different styles so check some of my other tracks too if you have the chance. This what i do while im spun
Much Love

any input would be greatly appreciated... i try to make different styles so check some of my other tracks too if you have the chance. This what i do while im spun
Much Love

It good but when you sing it sort of sounds like you have no teeth or something 🤔

You gotta a n n u n c i a t e your words a bit more homie

It good but when you sing it sort of sounds like you have no teeth or something 🤔

You gotta a n n u n c i a t e your words a bit more homie
damn lmao :ROFLMAO:
i think because it was my first time doing that tone or style of voice, i feel like my other songs my annunciation isnt as bad lol
i'll definitely fix that though..
thank you for taking the time to listen appreciate it G

SO on my day off (1 day ban) from BL i got out my guitar and tried recording on my new laptops webcam. It's a low quality mic so I switched over to my phone for an Alice in Chains cover. I dedicate it to all the mods.

SO on my day off (1 day ban) from BL i got out my guitar and tried recording on my new laptops webcam. It's a low quality mic so I switched over to my phone for an Alice in Chains cover. I dedicate it to all the mods.

What did you get temp banned for 👀

Nevermind i looked it up, CEPS drama 😳