⫸STICKY⫷ Post your Recordings - Lets hear em, Kid.mp3

This is one I am just not sure of. I like the melody but the range is out of my comfort zone at times but I love improving the guitar parts

Sounds great brother!’ It has a big white stripes vibe. You should check out a few of my original songs I think you would like it because I kinda have the same style. I don’t have a band so everything you hear on my tracks is me. I played all the instruments and vocals and I also did all my own recording and mixing and mastering. It sounds like a full band but it’s all me. Let me know if you like it. I would start with my song enemy and my song called rock and roll. Here is my website andystover.com I
This is one I am just not sure of. I like the melody but the range is out of my comfort zone at times but I love improving the guitar parts

Sounds great brother!’ It has a big white stripes vibe. You should check out a few of my original songs I think you would like it because I kinda have the same style. I don’t have a band so everything you hear on my tracks is me. I played all the instruments and vocals and I also did all my own recording and mixing and mastering. It sounds like a full band but it’s all me. Let me know if you like it. I would start with my song enemy and my song called rock and roll. Here is my website andystover.com I
I just listened to Enemy. That’s incredible. That’s like the stuff I’d like to be able to do. Really AiC vibes to that song.

My first solo record (technically EP, but I'm old school.

Album: APATHY (2009)
ron [k] / Leah Paige / J. Suicide

It's and hybrid bled of electronic/rock/industrial.

It's not for everyone, but every sound and lyric is very much real, which I penned myself.

If 1 person beyond me/us likes it, that's great, if not, fuck it, I wrote this for me as a form of therapy.

Cheers!
ron [k]

Stripped (original studio version)
A very minimalistic, oddly written/recorded and arranged song that has been described by our Master Engineer as "Filmicly Ethereal". The sort of song that would do well/should appear/compliment/enhance/attentuat a particular films scene as necessary/required. We felt the exact same thoughts and feeling's writing it.

Within 2 months of it's release we were contact by a veteran Feature Film whose music supervisor came across the songs and forwarded it on to the director, the director loved both versions, the original studio and the remix so much that he contacted me to use both songs on screen the film of his current film in production, Cam2Cam (2014).

We got paid to for the licensing of each song, which was cool, after beyond a brief bullet point the general synopsis of the film, I/We were elated!

After an almost year delay on its release, I found out to my horror days before the film was realising to Theatres, VOD, etc. as I had been planning on creating to unique music videos to support the songs, I had 3 days to accomplish this (oh joy).

Stripped (Nude Mix by KMFDM)
Friends of ours provided a very unique take on the original, fusing more heaviness, again electronics all starting with a slow eerie build up out the gate, whilst sonically building up to a very musically climactic end.

Enjoy! or Not. Just putting something new out there!

ron [k]

My first solo record (technically EP, but I'm old school.

Album: APATHY (2009)
ron [k] / Leah Paige / J. Suicide

It's and hybrid bled of electronic/rock/industrial.

It's not for everyone, but every sound and lyric is very much real, which I penned myself.

If 1 person beyond me/us likes it, that's great, if not, fuck it, I wrote this for me as a form of therapy.

Cheers!
ron [k]

Its live instruments?

Few guitar only demos, old songs from teenage/ early 20s years actually I never really did get much of a vocal too. Last one I have an idea now though.

Another demo. I’ll get listening to you guys posting recently to give some feedback soon. It’s so cool there’s so many musicians here in BL.

Sorry I’m kinda swamping this thread just been on a roll lately.

Wrote the guitar part for this song in 2009, last before she died so I dedicated it to her. Finally figured out a decent demo for it vocally..

Rip Arlene 1993-2009