• The database table for Search and "New Messages" functionality is currently being rebuilt. Until it is completed, you may see empty or incomplete results for these.
  • Music Moderators: mr peabody | falsifiedhypothesi | schizopath
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

⫸STICKY⫷ Post your Recordings - Lets hear em, Kid.mp3

Outlier

Moderator: NSADD, DitM, SLR
Staff member
Wrote the guitar part for this song in 2009, last before she died so I dedicated it to her. Finally figured out a decent demo for it vocally..

Rip Arlene 1993-2009

Outlier

Moderator: NSADD, DitM, SLR
Staff member
This is one of my favourites I’ve written and I got a good version out this morning. This is basically a true story. Except some of the most hardcore drug addictions came age 25+ not 19. That’s just for the song.

I know I’m still swamping the hell out of thsis thread. I’ve been getting a LOT of decent demos lately kind of in a roll.

tubgirl.jpg

Bluelighter
Put some new songs togethter last night, the result of 38hours on speed and Ket. Critique highly appreciated. Tryin to learn to mix my own shit.

"724 BRUH" by GHOST @ #SoundCloud

negrogesic

Moderator: BDD, OD
Staff member
https://soundcloud.com/carelessnesss%2Fout
any input would be greatly appreciated... i try to make different styles so check some of my other tracks too if you have the chance. This what i do while im spun
Much Love

It good but when you sing it sort of sounds like you have no teeth or something 🤔

You gotta a n n u n c i a t e your words a bit more homie

boofythe

Bluelighter
It good but when you sing it sort of sounds like you have no teeth or something 🤔

You gotta a n n u n c i a t e your words a bit more homie
damn lmao :ROFLMAO:
i think because it was my first time doing that tone or style of voice, i feel like my other songs my annunciation isnt as bad lol
i'll definitely fix that though..
thank you for taking the time to listen appreciate it G