⫸STICKY⫷ Post your Recordings - Lets hear em, Kid.mp3

I've recently (up until this covid fuckery) have been djing out a lot, and have really been enjoying finding new and interesting sounds that I dont hear a ton of. On my soundcloud there are a few productions, which are all psychedelic/tribal techno with a kiss of acid, this mix is an eclectic flow from 123 house, trance, breaks
, and then it moves on to some drum and bass, jungle, acid, and some wonky uptempo sounds. There's even some novel dubstep tunes in there! Not perfect, there are definite mistakes, but I really love the flow of it and I hope y'all will too! for anyone who likes underground electronic music.
Raven 2020 Spring Mix
Set list would be a nice pm if you've ever got a load of spare time on your hands otherwise thank you as I'm loving this! Absolutely Sledgeing

I was listening to some trap-rap that I did in the past, it's in Spanish, but idk

I also do techno and other things, but they are on soundcloud

Here is one of my albums. This is a kind of Jass Fusion adult contemporary. I did this when i was very young. 17 to be exact. We have been going to Jazzfest in France almost every year for the last 28 years until Alan My friend and guitar player co-composer past away a couple of years ago suddenly of a heart attack, No warnings and in good shape.
Im Drummer, Fretless Bass, production and engineer.

This is slightly pre-emptive but i'm looking forward to it so screw you guys heh. My mate, Dj Kotu, AKA Relex_Author is doing a live set 4pm GMT TOMORROW- on his twitch account which is here

It's a lockdown live set of ambient and techno, and should last approx 1hr.

Tune In!

Let's see what y'all really listen to. If you got an account post a link.

Also i gotta say that you give up a lot of privacy by joining these apps if you care.

https://www.last.fm/user/centurysahill [add me if you want it makes no difference to me]

My top artists this year and top albums of all time:

Screenshot-20200603-112023.png