• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Post your drunken apologies here

^ that was the funniest convo I have had in a while, pity my phone died when you still were locked in the cupboard hahaha!

I formally apologise to my movie partner who I stood up yesterday via a seedy sms in between pukes from a tequila fest on Sat night. I suffered greatly if it was any consolation. I felt bad about it all day till I saw you went to the pendulum gig anyway, so I guess alls well that ends well. :D

I want to appologise to the owners of the so many lawn ordiments that i have sitting in my shed. I also want to appologise to whoevers bush i've been ditchin my beer cans, beer bottles, partyballs, liquor bottles and tinnys since i was 12....my bad

Last night I was on the phone to someone I don't know very well, and I called them a dickhead [among other things] but to me it was an endearment and I was too drunk to realise that some people wouldn't see it that way. So, I'm sorry for saying it, but I didn't mean any offence. :\

preacha said:
i have no apologies
you are a group of fucking morons
this isn't a thread for apologies
it's a thread where you get to disguise your shortcomings with a badge of faux-regret and compare how shiny it is with other like minded fucktards
in the future, replace "i'm sorry" with "since i'm such a weak person who cannot control my mental state"

because you are only fooling yourselves if you actually are sorry the pathetic stunts you accomplish in this thread

I think you should apologise for your rudeness. You could of been a bit nicer about exposing our shortcomings, and hey this thread is perfect for your apology.;)

i'm sorry to my body for drinking woodstock burbon..

such cheap, dirty alcohol.

i might follow up with a methylated spirit chaser.

^ make sure you filter it through a loaf of bread and add a dash of OJ (tang) for a refreshing twist!

i'm sorry to anyone coming to my goodbye drinks tomorrow night (<3 pre-emptive apologies) i officially guarantee i will be on my worst behaviour, i'm leaving afterall ;)

really?

well fuck me sideways with a broken monkey wrench.

you learn something new everyday.

you realise now it means more drinks and debauchery at bbq's at my place for you???

Dear person whose car I crashed into while drunk,

Sorry for wrecking your car. But your fucking bitch of a girlfriend didn't have to lie to the cops and say she grabbed me and prevented me from leaving the scene. In fact, I am turning this apology into an attack on your sexuality and I hope you and your girlfriend choke on a ham sandwich.

Sorry to my car for smashing the quarter panel window with a chair. Sorry to my friends for having to prevent me smashing the rest of the windows. Sorry to my fists for punching lots of things and leaving them swollen and bleeding.

I'm quitting drinking for a few weeks.

I'm sorry to the girl who I elbowed and knocked out on sat night accidently (she got into my dancing space)