• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Post your drunken apologies here

^ haha! I always do things like that.

maddog: you're going to drink me? Well, that definitely sounds like a fairly interesting proposition. I'll get my people to talk to your people.

I'm sorry to my old boss for (apparently, I have no memory of it) calling at midnight on Saturday and leaving a voicemail about how I was being chased.
The only sense I can make of it is that I was clearly very drunk :D

Sorry to Pop for waking you up early Sunday morning and scaring the shit out of you with my asthma/panic attack episode. It only got exponentially worse from that point on (see the Scattered thread), but just talking to someone for a little bit helped. Sorry also to all my friends who I got out of their beds on only 3 hours sleep who spent half a day calming me down, watching me, making jokes (which I could not laugh at), telling me to breathe, getting me water, cold facewashers, doonas, OJ, and generally helping me gradually recover. You are all angels and I feel so embarrassed to have had to lean on you and scare you so badly like that.

Apologies to keej for being an absolute retarded mess last night and this morning.

Apologies to joannie and yarn for whatever offensive filth flew out of my mouth.

Dear Emma, 13 years ago, when I was 13, heavily drunk on a mixture of 8 spirits & several wines (milky ones too) all mixed up in a litre coke bottle (yummy lumpy bits included) I called your house and cried like a girl for about 30 minutes whilst I apologised for, I think, crimes against humanity (well at least I hope that's what i was apologising for). Please note I was listening to the Cure at the time on a 24 hour repeat tape and thus I believe my thinking was slightly disrupted.

1 or perhaps 2 year later I saw you at a shopping centre in the Blue Mountains, completely gothic. I, a nerdy young man, became swoon with the though I had turned you evil thus in my guilt & pain I fell back to the drink (this time I had learnt my lesson about mixing Bailys with everything but not with mixing wine and whiskey, together).

As a result of my extreme drunkenness I called you to apologise for my earlier drunken apology. Again I cried like a girl (I think) and apologised for my terrible behaviour in the first telephone call. How I found your number i cannot say, for the lord of drunk has bided me to forget, yet please, again accept this apology for my second drunk telephone apology call.

As I am work I cannot be too drunk (although who can tell) I feel it time to end this madness (how many times have I said this i wonder though) and present my last, and final apology for the first and second drunken apology calls.

Goodbye

chugs said:
Dear Emma, 13 years ago, when I was 13, heavily drunk on a mixture of 8 spirits & several wines (milky ones too) all mixed up in a litre coke bottle (yummy lumpy bits included) I called your house and cried like a girl for about 30 minutes whilst I apologised for, I think, crimes against humanity (well at least I hope that's what i was apologising for). Please note I was listening to the Cure at the time on a 24 hour repeat tape and thus I believe my thinking was slightly disrupted.

1 or perhaps 2 year later I saw you at a shopping centre in the Blue Mountains, completely gothic. I, a nerdy young man, became swoon with the though I had turned you evil thus in my guilt & pain I fell back to the drink (this time I had learnt my lesson about mixing Bailys with everything but not with mixing wine and whiskey, together).

As a result of my extreme drunkenness I called you to apologise for my earlier drunken apology. Again I cried like a girl (I think) and apologised for my terrible behaviour in the first telephone call. How I found your number i cannot say, for the lord of drunk has bided me to forget, yet please, again accept this apology for my second drunk telephone apology call.

As I am work I cannot be too drunk (although who can tell) I feel it time to end this madness (how many times have I said this i wonder though) and present my last, and final apology for the first and second drunken apology calls.

Goodbye

LOL! Apology overload! =D

I'm sorry to my DJ friend for insisting on giving him a kiss on the cheek goodbye, leaning across a plant or a table or something, while I insisted on still dancing to the music, instead of standing still for half a minute, whilst holding onto two drinks, thus making me, him, my drinks and all his music go flying across the ground......

I don't think I'll go back to that place for awhile until they have all forgotten me!

im sorry to strawberry lovemuffin and dale for throwing up in their toilet.
im sorry for getting so drunk i had to be taken home (even tho i only had 4 glasses!!)
im sorry to starfalls for having to hold my hair back and disinfect the toilet.
im sorry being being loud and drunk last night in general.

kryalkastleE said:
im sorry for getting so drunk i had to be taken home (even tho i only had 4 glasses!!)
im sorry to starfalls for having to hold my hair back and disinfect the toilet.
im sorry being being loud and drunk last night in general.

hahaha girl it wasnt as bad as you make it sound ;)

id like to apologise to my boyfriends housemate for telling him hes a slack arse c*%t and doesnt deserve to be living under the roof of my mans cause hes a freeloader. (well he really is but if i apologise maybe i will feel better for telling a few home truths..)

I'm sorry to the man I poured water on to get him off my bed because I was tired and wanted to sleep
I'm sorry to anyone who received an early morning phone call the other night "because i didn't know what time it was"
I'm sorry to my friend for disappearing

I'm sorry that I'll probably be equally as trashy tonight (pre-emptive apology) :)

i have no apologies
you are a group of fucking morons
this isn't a thread for apologies
it's a thread where you get to disguise your shortcomings with a badge of faux-regret and compare how shiny it is with other like minded fucktards
in the future, replace "i'm sorry" with "since i'm such a weak person who cannot control my mental state"

because you are only fooling yourselves if you actually are sorry the pathetic stunts you accomplish in this thread

I'm sorry for getting so drunk I couldn't fall into a deep sleep.

This meant I was woken up by the sounds of one of my good friends, who had crashed the night because he was too drunk to drive, in a dark room with my sister at 2am.

Ignorance would have been bliss.

^^^^ you should take notes from FaTz.. that man can sleep through ANY sound...

he only wakes up when you start dressing him in purple eye shadow..

I'm sorry to the 16 year old hardcores at the station for saying "why are you catching the train when you could be driving your sickre car?" when it was obvious that they weren't driving it becasue although they told us they were 18, they weren't and, didn't have a licence.

I'm sorry for being a smartarse to the two 16 year old hardcores, causing them to want to "start shit" with Sammy H.

Basically, i'm sorry for being a drunk smartarse.

I'm sorry Sammy H for feeding you vodka and yelling "Talk less! Drink more!" whenever your stories got too long winded.

I'm sorry you got too drunk and so we wrapt you in my big scarf and laughed at you and called you Mary. (as in mary magdalene).

preacha said:
i have no apologies
you are a group of fucking morons
this isn't a thread for apologies
it's a thread where you get to disguise your shortcomings with a badge of faux-regret and compare how shiny it is with other like minded fucktards
in the future, replace "i'm sorry" with "since i'm such a weak person who cannot control my mental state"

because you are only fooling yourselves if you actually are sorry the pathetic stunts you accomplish in this thread
No way! See, I never really saw this as an apology thread - more of a chance for people to tell us how crazy-fuckin-cool they were on the weekend... And I love it!

It's like livejournal, but condensed for easy reading.

kryalkastleE said:

Well I'm sorry you guys didn't invite me. :|

iamtha1 said:
- I'm sorry to the guy who kept giving me shit so I basically called him Fat Man (he was indeed a fat man), which then turned into Mr. Fatty Fat Fat Fat. And everyone started calling him the name. :\

I'm sorry, but that is one of the funniest things. Ever!

*im apologise for putting on a fake country accent whilst I was in Bunbury, turned out everyone thought I was American, “ heee haaaa Clancey”

I appologise for all the random phone calls.

Me: Hey james ask me if im a bus
James: Migs are you a bus
Me: No im not

That was seriously the funniest joke I had heard, it just doesn’t seem that funny right now for some reason

*im sorry for calling Zephyr at a wee hour, whilst locked in a cupboard while mayts banging on the door,