• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Post you rack here! Take 3!

Dont forget to put your daughters breasts on here, if you ever have any vurtomatic...
Then these guys can all have a nice wank...

They are just breasts shrredda. Not that exciting and i can't see how it's doing anyone any harm. Get over it!
[ 28 January 2003: Message edited by: *NRG* ]

maybe some girls want guys drooling over their breasts shredda
its like being in a men's mag, but less effort
i'm sure some girls are just doing it for fun, but i know of one who is definitely getting off on all the compliments she is receiving.

its my girlfriends birthday, so for her mine and (your) wishing pleasure, i bring forth her racks
cocaine.gif
nice aren't they i be playing with these with her tonite.

aah 2 weeks away and no net acess and i miss alot!!!!
haha calvin klein look 2nd hand?! pffft
in REAL-LIFE, they dont look second hand . . . :p
oh and i aplogise for the see-thru-ness, will play around with the lighting next time so as not to come off as looking second hand, sheesh!

Originally posted by shrredda:
Dont forget to put your daughters breasts on here, if you ever have any vurtomatic...
Then these guys can all have a nice wank...

in case u havent noticed, all pictures in this thread have been submitted voluntarily. it is as much a choice for the ladies to bare their breasts as it is for you to read this thread.
if u have nothing appreciative to say, keep your unsolicited self-righteous comments.
(and if i have a daughter who wants to share her breasts with the world, im sure she will do so, with or without my intervention.)

bloody VB opening all closed threads with the upgrade...

i give you a week to coax someone to post before i re-close... and no, I don't have any of the pics anymore so I can't put them back up.

i'd post mine, but i don't have a scanner or a working camera. actually, i don't have breasts come to think of it, but i wouldn't really let something small like that stop me...

well.....Wazz wins 'best brests on bluelight' (try saying that 5 times fast)

Wow....im a bit surprised by this thread. I didn't realise that there were so many unempowered women on Bluelight. Thats a shame :(

aah!! none of the pics are working for me.... i just get those little spquares with a red cross in it....

havent seen a single rack... :( :(

antidote, fuck off. you don't need to click it if you don't like it.

cosmic mist, leave the sour, empowered feminists alone :p

jaysas, it's an old thread, closed and purged in a previous life. it's just been reanimated for my amusement =D

auntiedote said:
Wow....im a bit surprised by this thread. I didn't realise that there were so many unempowered women on Bluelight. Thats a shame :(
don't be a moron. If you don't like a thread, don't open it. I'm sure nobody really gives a fuck about your opinion and it's quite obvious that you have no respect for that of others.

I had no idea there were so many dried up and bitter women on bluelight 8)

Lighten up.