Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Post trailers and upcoming movies you're excited about

^Did you see David Lynch's adaptation from 1984? Terrible film but fairly on point with the first book's plot.

I hope that D. Villeneuve lives up to expectations. Mine are low so that if he fucks up another sci-fi franchise I won't shed any tears. I heard rumors he'd split it into two films; that would be best to avoid a 3+ hour run time imo.

Any way you slice it, I'll be seeing Dune opening week. This is the only film I've been excited about since 2019...

^Did you see David Lynch's adaptation from 1984? Terrible film but fairly on point with the first book's plot.

I hope that D. Villeneuve lives up to expectations. Mine are low so that if he fucks up another sci-fi franchise I won't shed any tears. I heard rumors he'd split it into two films; that would be best to avoid a 3+ hour run time imo.

Any way you slice it, I'll be seeing Dune opening week. This is the only film I've been excited about since 2019...
I haven't!

I'm really excited to see it. I read Dune many years ago rehab (along with the LOTR and few other books) and I fell I love with it.

The trailer gives me goose bumps. I love dystopian movies and the trailer have me a lot of vibes from the art/atmosphere of Bladerunner:2049

Movies I don't want to watch. Jungle Cruise
Lol for real. I was just at Disney World a few months ago, the Jungle Cruise ride hardly makes for a movie plot... just a lot of puns as you slowly trek a fake river with (now removed) natives "threatening" you.

Dexter: New Blood (2021) Exclusive Sneak Peek Trailer | SHOWTIME​