Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Post Speed Dizzy Spells

Baby700

Bluelighter
Has anyone ever had speed on Saturday night, felt fine Sunday, and then had a dizzy spell on Monday? If so, do you have any idea why this might occur?

Has your diet (read intake of nutritious food) suffered since you used speed?

At times people get a little bit carried away from the appetite suppressing nature of speed and go way to long without food.

Your dizzy spells may be the result of needing a good dose of F&V.

^ Just returned this thread to add L-tyrosine but you beat me to it. ;)

However, not sure from experience that a lack of dopamine will give you dizzy spells, but then again I wouldn't dismiss it.

Nah, my diet has been fantastic. This happened to me once before, and my diet was crap, so I knew what the problem was then. This time around I can't blame it on diet, or lack thereof. Really odd. Thanks for the info re L-tyrosine and dopemine...will look into it...

:)

Another common probelm associated with speed is sleep deprivation. Remember that your body needs sleep to rejouvinate and recover, and quite often when combined with lack of quality foods your energy levels are so low that your body just wants to shut down.

quite often in the days (tho not immediately) after speed i feel lightheaded, and losing balance. i attribute this to lack of rest i think, cos i get the same symptoms after pulling consecutive all nighters finnishing uni assignments. the trip in to uni is one big daze.

speed n meth has made me dizzy from mondays to thursdays at times and it feels like the only thing thats gonna fix it is another line/lick.. but i was waking up early every morning for school, in holidays when i get a good 10 hour sleep the headaches only last a day or 2 at most

Are you eating properly the whole weekend, even when your tweaking? Are you sleeping a normal amount too? I know I can't sleep at all and then it takes a while after before I get a proper sleep.

Like already mentioned sleep and proper nutrition could be a factor. But if its happening a lot and your passing out see a doctor and be honest with them, it might not be serious but its better safe than sorry.

on Sunday after been on speed all night Saturday, and a short and crappy drug induced sleep.
i woke up had a shower.. then i started seeing little black dots everywhere..
got out to dry myself looked in the mirror and it seemed as if my arms were covered in them.. very strange indeed..

i also felt like total horse shit.. but i blame smoke in the clubs a viral infection and not eating anything.. but i did consume a shitload of water..

Yeah...slept and ate fine. It's weird, cause I only had 1/2-1pt. Am thinking it might have been speed related (maybe some bug I picked up somewhere?). If it happens again, I'll go see the Dr.

I used to get really bad dizzy spells, so much so that i would fall over! I used to eat well even after a big night out, i would get so hungry and just eat everything!! I'm a non smoker so it wasnt that...

But i started taking multi-vitamins and iron tablets and a whole heaps of other stuff thats good for you and i dont get any dizzy spells anymore... Maybe thats something to look into?