post some pop!

Welcome to bippity bobbity Satursday morning POP. it CRACKLES w at least one good new electronic sound, and good things like TV test pattern, Spud suits and keytars

Bad lip syncing to good music on MTV, The SPARKS + Jane Wiedlin of the Go-Gos wanna go to "Cool Places" I'm down to go r u down? Try doing that on a rotary phone hah

NOW that were going who better to set the mood than nerdy pioneer of White middle-aged rapping Fred Schneider? Pop this into the cassette deck and turn off the Dolby NR I need maximum treble.

Last edited:

What is this foogin shite? And what are you doing posting it in the pop section. Oh so it was on the UK pop charts that's what it was okay well respect since if it hadn't been for the UK I probably would have been into more American bands

I almost get offended when somebody posts a pop song from the 80s that I've never even heard of not only the song but the artist. It's like when I visited England as a young person in the early 80s my cousins all had posters of Wham and Thompson Twins and Tears for Fears who I had never heard of ( I might have heard of Wham by then) butvmy sister became a huge fan and I always admired them right from their first album.

But I gave this a listen and it doesn't do it for me. It almost looks like it could be a spoof although that would be unkind. Guy sounds like Leo Sayer he sings up high in the register. I thought it was Cliff Richard the first. I've never heard of D.R. Hughley Was he like a kid's artist? Just because the video looks like it's from a children's show got those kind of graphics. I know you're a staffer and all but why you got to make trouble man?

Well now that I've pissed all over your song 😂 Anyway hope the beard looks good gone and it certainly will match your smooth chest. See you at ITBC

Posting this 2x as this broke into
Billboard Top 100 n'murica
I'm a look for an excuse to post it a third time to a different thread hey I don't even think I need an excuse!

It's cool ITS ALRIGHT

John Lennon’s only US solo number one single in his lifetime. Orig video

Three songs from Paul Weller bands...
The Jam, from the Surrey Hills area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (So. of Croydon)

P
20211021-022646.jpg

Polish-20211021-025353150.jpg