post some pop!

Philip Glass & Aphex Twin - Heroes [David Bowie Orchestral Version] (Aphex Twin Remix)​

not really pop, but i didnt know where to put it.

ABC with a couple hits including "The Look of Love" and "Shoot that Poison Arrow" decided by the mid-80s what was most needed was style over substance: And with a brand new lineup of non-musicians created one of 80s Synth-pop's tastiest low-calorie morsels...

It just hit me what this song is about:
it's a tribute to MDMA!

Last edited:
So many old pop-songs, have got remnants of great (possibly, modified) lyrics, that they had to condense, to get into the charts, att, to fit a catchy chorus.

Like the lyrics on this, particularly, though.

came out this morning. or maybe yesterday. full album on sept 10.

sugary. last album was dope but austere.

Last edited:

This may be the perfect pop song/dance.
Very hard to not like, however some people gotta resist its charms, and Justin's Bieber's semi response to this song called "Sorry" in order to maintain their level of cool.

From the moment it opens it's hard not to be stirred by the kirtan, probably the best use of Indian Spiritual music since the Beatles. And then we go right into the chorus mother****** and if you aren't moving at least a part of your body(Asians and white people are permitted to bob their heads) you ought to check your pulse or take less benzos.

Bottom line: it's a great song! even @MydriHaze says "not bad"

Last edited:

coworker at a recent job told me about Elvis first time i checked him out and ever recall hearing him what a gem

Philip Glass & Aphex Twin - Heroes [David Bowie Orchestral Version] (Aphex Twin Remix)​

not really pop, but i didnt know where to put it.

Whoa someone playing World of Warcraft was talking about listening to Philip Glass during an instance when I still played years and years ago I still listen to him to this day amazing musician
Hey Elon I don't want to go to Mars

Love him!

After the Falklands War in 1982, Captain Sensible captured the publics mood with this anti-war song "Glad it's all Over" that reached number 6 on UK pop charts. Not bad for former punk rocker of The Damned. He charted several more times, reaching #1 w/his cover of Happy Talk from the musical South Pacific. He also got into a public beef with Adam Ant. A fictional captain attacking a fictional pirate was pretty amusing, probably boosting record sales. But I'm not cynical about it I think the Captain was just doing his duty

Wot

Last edited: