Post A Random Music Video

I can almost picture him in a fancy sombrero and cape and spandex pants like the small black cape and Mexican hat or Marianachi with a slicked long handlebar mustache playing like that

This Set Looks Like A Middle School Dance On XTC! ROTFLMAO

O

k I cannot find my comments which are I found this Bruce Hornsby new song in the original soundtrack for worlds greatest dad which was one Robin Williams last movie. Bruce Hornsby if I’m not mistaken really did the entire soundtrack and I didn’t like them that much when I was a teenager but he did a version of is you is or is you ain’t my baby which is of course an oldie song that was on Tom and Jerry. I took it and took the old sound out and put Bruce Hornsby‘s voice over for entertainment just messing around.

I came to find out that Bruce Hornsby is extremely proprietary about his music. I looked the other day and it’s not available on YouTube and it never was. The only reason I have a copy of it is because it one point I owned a copy . And had he ever found it it would’ve been pulled. I had it in a back up Twitter account where I would hide things because AC/DC also is extremely proprietary along with quite a few other artists who are strongly concerned about copyright infringement- which I already read that if it’s for an artistic endeavor and to entertain the masses that it doesn’t count like you’re not trying to make money off of it but some people are very proprietary which is unfortunate because I never know what I can use or I can’t use because Twitter and YouTube themselves will find verses easily but somehow I was surprised to see this still available.

Man I would highly recommend this version of that song over any other version I’ve ever heard. Enjoy!