• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Possibly naive sorry! but are stims addictive?

Eyregirl

Bluelighter
I have searched the best I can for a thread that may already exist but don't seem to be able to spot one! Feel free to move this to a more appropriate place if necersarry!

so I am a fairly new member of BL, but been experimenting for a little while. Have had coke, weed, mushrooms and poppers occasionally in the past, I'm talking like years and years ago!
However I recently got introduced to the world of research chemicals.
This is is a list in order, of things I have played around with for last last 6weeks

Synthacaine (which I know many of you have strong opinions about!!)
ethyphenidate
Diclazepam
propylphenidate
isopropylphenidate

my personal favourite is the Synthacaine (and Yep I am fully aware of ithe dangers of branded chems due to unpredictable and unknown ingredients !!)

I have still not found my perfect spot yet but I have found I am using approx 100-150mg a day of one of the above, apart from the diclazepam which I use to good effect if sleep is hard to come by!
My concern is that is my daily usage and doseage high enough to cause addiction?
Is adiction even possible from reseach chems or is it more about habit?

i really don't want to end up with an addiction but I am enjoying the new way I am experiencing life since my experimenting began!

anythoughts on this topic?
additive possibility or habit forming?

Also I am aware that most of the things I mentioned on my list and not highly regarded and are also about to be banned in about 16 hours time!

Any RC that has an effect on monoamines like dopamine via releasing, increasing, or reuptake inhibiting mechanisms will cause reinforcement and addictive behavior. Some are more compulsive than others (re: 4MMC, MDPV, etc), but stimulants aren't known to be physically addictive in the classical sense that opioids & benzodiazepines are. You listed diclazepam which is a benzodiazepine - this I would stay away from as others will tell you, plus it's a shit benzo for recreational use.

We need to keep in mind that these 'research chemicals' are completely unregulated.. and most likely coming from china.

With that being said, I have never consumed any of the aforementioned chemicals.
There is very limited studies and research done on these so its pretty much left up to the user to figure it out for themselves.. that's terrifying.

Getting a little off topic, i'm sorry. Speaking of stims, Swim consumed 2 Adderall XR 30s about an hour an a half ago so Swim is speeding pretty good right about now.
From what I have researched personally, these research chemicals are like.. sub categories of an already well researched drug.

So my only advice is to look at the main.. 'class'. I mean every drug really has the potential to be mentally addictive.
As for the physical portion, that's a whole other realm.
This may seem like im rambling.. and that's only because I probably am lol.

Lol! Thanks for your replies, and Chelsea stay safe but enjoy your ride!

yes do not let anyone tell you different take for one with over 22 years worth of abuse and suffering under his belt

it real pisses me off how people refuse to accept just how damaging they can be