Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

possible new batch of PMA in Victoria

drug_mentor

Bluelight Crew
Hey guys, look I know this doesn't adhere to pill info request guidelines but I'm not really requesting info. Last night I called my dealer for some pingers, he told me all he could offer me were "yellow blanks" which were "PMA pills". I know I don't have the pill dimensions and so forth and it is just heresay but what would a dealer get out of saying his pills had PMA in them? So just thought I'd post a warning that yellow blanks going round atm may contain PMA, I'm in South Eastern suburbs of victoria btw.
Also I'm curious if anyone else's dealer has had pills they claimed contained PMA, if you consumed them and finally if they actually did have PMA content?
Sorry forgot to add I never bought or consumed these since he told me they had PMA.

**Just checked pill reports, according to the site these blanks are going round sydney aswell and have put atleast one experienced piller in hospital after just one pill, beware people seriously.

Last edited:
Users should definitely take note of the report from kromtromeggadom as linked above.

Having regard to the content of his post, he is obviously an experienced user and I have no hesitation in accepting what he says.

His actions also serve as a good example of what to do if you were unfortunate enough to experience something like this yourself, and also what not to do (buying unknown pills from an unknown person), something he or she obviously now recognises.