• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Possible meth pressed xanax bars going around the Bay Area... Any recommendations how to test the last one to confirm suspicion?

tacodude

Bluelighter
There's some crumbly blue B707 pills that tasted like salt and while going through the 3 I used I ended up not sleeping for 2 days, but also just spun is the only way I can describe it...

So what reagents could I use to test it?

I know meth can trigger a positive on those fentanyl strips so I'm thinking that could work right?

Is there anywhere besides expensive ecstacydata labs... Especially during this crisis.

It could be anything in those,l pills, I don't think dealers would waste meth though, probably caffeine or crushed up pro plus pills, or anything can cause a bad reaction and insomnia, but who would waste meth by putting it in xanax, like I said caffeine is cheap, it's probably something like that

You can get, fairly, cheap kits usually used to test exctasy pills that should be able to tell you whether or not it's meth. Mandelin test kits should work for your purpose, but obviously i'd recommend just not going near these pills again.

Last edited:
I could see the recent smaller sized blue speckled GG249 having caffine I just had this morning... It's getting really fucked up out there. There's 2 DNM vendors I'm assuming there one claiming 30$ oxycodone grams is scamming and the other pushing home pressed m 30 (I think) wasn't really clear if it was fentanyl or oxy. I'm sure if they can produce fentanyl they can also convert thebaine to oxycodone maxamizing any opium processing. That said I'm totally speculating pulling all this out my ass. Still there's some shady shit going on these days

Yes those same labs could probably do the thebaine to oxy synthesis but why would they go through the trouble when they have to source a massive amount of poppies, which take time to grow/harvest etc vs a relatively small amount of precursor chems?

Because people will always prefer morphine to fentanyl for functional pain relief and recreational use while fentanyl is more a sedative IMO where the only recreational activity it assists with is to recreationally sleep... Or die

You can get, fairly, cheap kits usually used to test exctasy pills that should be able to tell you whether or not it's meth. Mandelin test kits should work for your purpose, but obviously i'd recommend just not going near these pills again.
Not locally as far as I know even if I had the funds for it .. or to ship it

Unfortunately it's usually the case that people's preferences and safety aren't the same as a good business model.

Those are the cheapest tests you'll be able to use as far as I know. Last time I checked they were kind of expensive, about as much as a decent meal at a mid quality restaurant, but if you want any kind of reliable test those will probably be the cheapest.

For being a city where they're so accepting of an unregulated drug market it's as if a tourist attraction for society where once cannabis was legalized anf psychedelics became available online mainstream Rx became unavailable whether it was unprescribable or the diversion at the distributing and supply level all were busted that was blamed on pill miles and abusing addicts that's now used as excuses to deny patients in need and scare drs from prescribing sending them to the streets filled with fake presses replacing the ceased prescribing and diverting where many are legit, or even higher dose, while the rest are either fentanyl, analogs, w.e you think they'd mainstream free legal no reprocussion drug testing either regents or LC/GC-MS testing and a warning board for bad presses and various obvious details like visual differences, texture, taste, etc. Yet they don't

Either there’s a dumbass running around the bay or it was your reaction... because quite frankly let’s be honest that would just make it feel like it’s not working. Pressed rcs still should knock on ur ass after 24+ hours tops, and even pressed rcs that actually had been slightly cut with meth, as in a meth+benzo combo high, unless it was more like meth cut with benzo, and or without constant redosing, I feel like real Benzos wouldn’t let you go that long.
I have fallen asleep many times during blissful shard cloud sessions, but I’ve never been able to keep going 24+ with benzo+ anything(but then I don’t redose like crazy and I am very strict on how much benzo im using. Maybe there’s some fma cut in there but I don’t know how even 50%benzo plus 50 stim would keep u awake for2 days