• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Possible Dangerous Green Mitzi's???

^^I dont think it's PMA and I don't think they would be from the same bach :\

Yeah as ive said earlier, im defenitely not one to make immediate assumptions on whats in a pill, as we all know unless we have a GC/MS we can never be truly sure. However the thing that concerned me was the main adulterants that are commonly found in pills, are usually Ketamine, Meth, and rarely but sometimes DXM. Now i have tried all these chemicals, and this green mitsubishi matched none of my experiences with the substances i just mentioned. This lead me to assume it was PMA. I think the main basis for me saying this was the temperature fluctuations, and certain periods where i was "burning up." When i was experiencing this i thought it may just be the crowded club, but when hallucinations followed, i was immediately suspicious.

Also, one thing i just remembered, the come up was alot longer than a usual MDXX onset. I had not eaten in around 3-4 hours, and pills that are the goods normally take at maximum an hour for me til im fair fucked. This pill took around 1.5 hours and slowly i became more and more inebriated over the next few hours.

^^ Yeah I do agree with the slow come up, at one stage I thought I was peeking hard and that was gona be it, then bam another 20min later and I was twice as fucked as I was when I first thought I was at the top of the peek :\

Last edited:
Green mitzies are definitely dangerous... possibly varying greatly in strength

Went out last week, my little gf double dropped (she's really little, no tolerence) and said it was intense, very dancey
Another mate who was with her OD'd in a popular adelaide nightclub.
He's okay, just had to calm down and sleep it off

WATCH OUT FOR THESE PILLS (PMA?)

Sacred_cow said:
I thought that I would post this link as someone else apparently experienced hallucinations and an increased body temp after having 2 1/2 green mitsis.

Take note that 2.5 anythings will raise my body temperature and give me hallucinations. MDMA isn't exactly an inert substance - it shares some of these effects with the nasty stuff

These mitsis are starting to annoy me, you cant trust what you get!
I had a good green mitsi the other night. I did half, about an hour later still nothing, like nothing at all. I had a smoke then started walking somwhere and i didnt even feel it come up but suddenly it came on and it was okay, no eye wobbles no jaw clenching, it was good but not great, i was tired but not tired hard to explain.
i ussualy feel them come on, it was rather strange. im sure it was just the envronment i was in, i did it at a stupid party, there was nothing to look at, crap music and not many people!

Jarad said:
These mitsis are starting to annoy me, you cant trust what you get!
I had a good green mitsi the other night. I did half, about an hour later still nothing, like nothing at all. I had a smoke then started walking somwhere and i didnt even feel it come up but suddenly it came on and it was okay, no eye wobbles no jaw clenching, it was good but not great, i was tired but not tired hard to explain.
i ussualy feel them come on, it was rather strange. im sure it was just the envronment i was in, i did it at a stupid party, there was nothing to look at, crap music and not many people!

I know exactly what your saying. The comeup was really bizarre, you couldnt tell whether you were coming up or still at baseline. One minute you would feel something defenitely coming on, and the next you felt sober as all fuck. I dont think its the setting that you mentioned, i was in a club with good mates and music and i experienced the same kinda things you have mentioned.

Immortal Teknique said:
I know exactly what your saying. The comeup was really bizarre, you couldnt tell whether you were coming up or still at baseline. One minute you would feel something defenitely coming on, and the next you felt sober as all fuck. I dont think its the setting that you mentioned, i was in a club with good mates and music and i experienced the same kinda things you have mentioned.

Definitely agree

I had a couple of green mitzi's a couple of months go - were really good! Your usual run of the mill awesome pill....also around this time saw alot of good reports on these that reflected what I experienced. These tested to be a xtc type substance :)

I then had them again the other weekend and it was a different experience all together - I felt like I was on the verge of not handling it and I am a regular user. I had similar as what Immortal said... felt mega munted then sober. At times I couldnt even move and if I did get up I thought I was going to be sick. But once I got moving I felt ok again. Was very weird. I could hear my heart beating in my ears and I didnt take anything else with these rounds (ie whip). I doubt I will take these again. I didnt bother testing these, cause I assume they'd be the same... obviously not! Well assumption is the mother of all phuck ups!

Last edited:
Sidwayz said:
I didnt bother testing these, cause I assume they'd be the same... obviously not! Well assumption is the mother of all phuck ups!

Thats exactly what i thought. They looked identical, and from what i had read before, the duds going round had a different appearance whereas these were pretty much identical.

yer i know a couple of people in west sydney making these in their garages with whatever the fuck def not mdma or speed so keep ya eyes peeled for fakes

Maybe this experience will prove to you all the value of test kits.

He says the tester stayed clear which indicates no active substance? Or atleast no common adulterant or MDXX compound. What i felt was defenitely something, not just a placebo.

He didn't mention what test kit was used but I don't think ketamine or PMA reacts with Marquis or Mecke. Research chemicals don't react to Mandelin and then theres any other random chemical we don't know about....

Maybe if someone actually tested these dodgy ones with a few different reagents we might be able to speculate on what the contents were. But the simple fact remains is if you test a pill and it doesn't show positive for MDxx you flush it.

yo, I've tried heaps of Green Miztis, some when i was in tasmania, which were great! awsome come up etc...
Tried some in melbourne and they were pretty average, took me 3 + 1/2 that night!
and had some a few months ago and i didnt feel anything, and also became very agitated and nauseated!
They tasted like a strong pill, but i don't think these were the real deal some how...
I'm staying away from the green mitzis too now... theres too many batches going around, its nasty.

if its takin u 3 ad a half pills to get goin how often do u take pills? maybe u r hitting it too hard to ooften.

^^ What he said. 3 pills of these would have got you going in a bad way if your experience was anything like mine.