Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Possible Dangerous Green Mitzi's???

Immortal Teknique

Ex-Bluelighter
Hey guys,

For a bit of info before i go into explaining my story, i have tried one of the "bomb" green mitsubishis, around 4 weeks ago and i thoroughly enjoyed it, 9/10. However saturday night, i tried another green mitsi and this pill was extremely odd. I met up with the delaer who claimed it was a new batch and i immediately dismissed it as i find alot of dealers say this as a way to sell more pills in the hope that people think they are 'stronger and better" than the previous lot. I bought the pill which to me looked identical to the old green mitzi's except the logo had been somewhat scratched off on every one that i had purchased.

Anyway to get onto the story, i dropped it about 2am and by about the 40 minute mark i knew something was up. I started to get extreme temperature fluctuations, im talking one minute i was shivering to the point where i had nearly cracked all my teeth, and then the next minute i was so hot i had to soak my shirt in water. Mind you this is only from one pill. Progressively i began to get mild hallucinations, and i was very very spaced out. Now i have had my fair share of MDMA/MDA/MDEA and im am 110% positive this pill contained none of the chemicals previously mentioned. Throughtout the next 2 hours, the temperature fluctuations continued, and i was very very tripped out. At the club, a lady came up to me to do a survey and i did not understand a word she was saying, and the hallucinations, although subtle were defniately present.

Now, im defenitely not one to make assumptions on whats in a pill, but from what i have read and heard, this sounds similar to PMA. My first assumption was K, but i have had K many times and it just didnt match. I know too many people make quick assumptions based on fuck all background info, but i have had meth, K, DXM, MDMA, MDA, and MDEA and the pill felt like none of these substances.

So basically what im asking is, has anyone tried one of these pills? I have UTFSE and it came up with nothing of relevance when i searched for "new mitsubishi." I have heard of a different batch, but from what i have read, they are duds; inactive and have no effect, whereas these pills did. I did not do a test, nor do i have dimnesions but it looked identical apart from the logo's being half scratched off. If anyone has any experience, or have heard of these new pills it would be great to hear about it.

Thanks

Theres known different batches of green mitsi's so as usual your going to need to provide us specific details or the pill your talking about. There was green mitsi's in the Perth pills thread recently that didn't test positive for MDxx and were known dodgy copies.

This is what test kits help avoid.

test kit for $50 would have saved you having a shit nite and buying shit pills, why do ppl not test especially when you are on this site posting, knowing there are dodge geen mitzies, test them ALL i say, even if they are the same 'batch' cant trust anyone but yourself!

Yeah yeah i know. Test test test, but im not a regular user. 2-3 times a year at max and i normally buy pills that close mates have had and have approved or that i know are decent. The pills were same colour green, score on the back. Everything was the same, except the logo side of the pill had been crumbled away somewhat.

I know that i should have tested but as i said im a very occassional user and a test kit was not on the top of my priorities (yes i know my health should come first) but mates normally test what i get before i ingest them.

i posted on the dud green.. :(
i got another green that i took at a club, made me very angry and moody. not a MDXX experience at all..
but what you are saying sounds very nasty...
I'm badly over the green mitzi's they are to unpredictable..

Were they even green mitsu's or what ?

Could of been those green nipples

I'm positive they were green mitsui's
and i have NEVER known a pill to crumble so much.
it was kept in a bag with some pot.. and it crumbled hardcore!!! when i swallowed it, i had green crumbs everywhere!!
then i went out.. and was in a happy mood before taking it, then went in a fucking bad mood.. went off at everyone.. wanted to leave early.. very shit night :(

I was talking to the OP....

I haven't seen one dud green mitsubishi yet......seen many too.

yea I have had green mitzizs twice in the last three weeks and let me say, dam they were a good STRONG pill. but on that note I do have to say that I must agree with Stuart, I was in a good mood on friday when I droped my mitzi and when it came on I wasnt talking much or doing much, I wasnt angry but I wasnt happy, just kinda fucked up, had a different pill when we got home (I wanted to go home, dunno why it was wird) and I was happy as. dunno wird :\

Immortal Teknique said:
Yeah yeah i know. Test test test, but im not a regular user. 2-3 times a year at max and i normally buy pills that close mates have had and have approved or that i know are decent.
Harm doesn't care how often you drop, it may only take one PMA pill once to cause you lots of problems. It's your life you are risking, why be so cheap?

Cowboy Mac said:
Harm doesn't care how often you drop, it may only take one PMA pill once to cause you lots of problems. It's your life you are risking, why be so cheap?

Yes yes i know. I know about the importance of health, before i even took my first pill i read up on them for a number of months, as i do with most substances that i havent tried before.

To Koston, they were 110% green mitsubishi's, i have seen heaps and heaps of the good ones, which have been going round for ages however this was identical in everyway except the somewhat scratched off logo which i thought may have been from transit on the dealer or something.

I copped some dud green mitzis earlier this year. There are too many different green mitzis going around at the moment, i have had 4 different kinds with one being the all powerfull one and the rest either fairly average or total duds. Why do people ruin the reputation of such a great pill??

I know what u mean (immortal) iv just got hold couple of the scratch off mitsis,they r very crumbly and powdery..the whole baggie containing the pills was so powdery.and the feeling when consume the pills is hell different to mdxx feeling.so yea,its rather a weird high but its still good..gave me weird visuals,sweaty,very paranoid,moody and all!so yea..i guess its a diff batch.

Immortal Teknique said:
Hey guys,

For a bit of info before i go into explaining my story, i have tried one of the "bomb" green mitsubishis, around 4 weeks ago and i thoroughly enjoyed it, 9/10. However saturday night, i tried another green mitsi and this pill was extremely odd. I met up with the delaer who claimed it was a new batch and i immediately dismissed it as i find alot of dealers say this as a way to sell more pills in the hope that people think they are 'stronger and better" than the previous lot. I bought the pill which to me looked identical to the old green mitzi's except the logo had been somewhat scratched off on every one that i had purchased.

Anyway to get onto the story, i dropped it about 2am and by about the 40 minute mark i knew something was up. I started to get extreme temperature fluctuations, im talking one minute i was shivering to the point where i had nearly cracked all my teeth, and then the next minute i was so hot i had to soak my shirt in water. Mind you this is only from one pill. Progressively i began to get mild hallucinations, and i was very very spaced out. Now i have had my fair share of MDMA/MDA/MDEA and im am 110% positive this pill contained none of the chemicals previously mentioned. Throughtout the next 2 hours, the temperature fluctuations continued, and i was very very tripped out. At the club, a lady came up to me to do a survey and i did not understand a word she was saying, and the hallucinations, although subtle were defniately present.

Now, im defenitely not one to make assumptions on whats in a pill, but from what i have read and heard, this sounds similar to PMA. My first assumption was K, but i have had K many times and it just didnt match. I know too many people make quick assumptions based on fuck all background info, but i have had meth, K, DXM, MDMA, MDA, and MDEA and the pill felt like none of these substances.

So basically what im asking is, has anyone tried one of these pills? I have UTFSE and it came up with nothing of relevance when i searched for "new mitsubishi." I have heard of a different batch, but from what i have read, they are duds; inactive and have no effect, whereas these pills did. I did not do a test, nor do i have dimnesions but it looked identical apart from the logo's being half scratched off. If anyone has any experience, or have heard of these new pills it would be great to hear about it.

Thanks

I also heard they are back but I got told that they are good...I personally didnt have em but yeah, thats what I got told....will certainly be carefull now after reading your thread....cheers mate

esux if u hav ne left or even the bag with crums in it u cood test it, if u dont hav a kit sum1 here with one will test it for ya.

drinky_mcbeer said:
esux if u hav ne left or even the bag with crums in it u cood test it, if u dont hav a kit sum1 here with one will test it for ya.

Yeah that would be good, im really interested in what these fucked up pills contain.

(e)sux said:
I know what u mean (immortal) iv just got hold couple of the scratch off mitsis,they r very crumbly and powdery..the whole baggie containing the pills was so powdery.and the feeling when consume the pills is hell different to mdxx feeling.so yea,its rather a weird high but its still good..gave me weird visuals,sweaty,very paranoid,moody and all!so yea..i guess its a diff batch.

I'm almost positive i had the same ones...

when i got home i even said it was so bad i did not wanna go to the city again...

usually on pills in clubs i don't mind drunk idiots bumping into me..
but on this pill i was ready to knock some of them out...
made me so fucking angry!
my friends said they were sorry if they had upset me, and everyone would come up to me saying i looked angry as all hell (when i did not feel THAT angry...) weird..

since them i have turned down green mitzi's.. they are the only pill i can get but i have turned them down..

I thought that I would post this link as someone else apparently experienced hallucinations and an increased body temp after having 2 1/2 green mitsis.

http://www.smilepolice.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=5374&PN=1&TPN=1

I'm not sure whether the link is relevant as the incident Lana-Kate mentioned occured several months ago and the pill were probably from a different batch. However it seems as if Melbourne has had an constant supply of green mitsis since atleast that period so I thought that I would highlight it anyway.

In that thread Lana-Kate appeared to be subjected to quite abit of criticism for suggesting that the pills contained PMA. I don't have any experience with PMA and I only have a limited knowledge of its effects so I'm not the best person to make a judgement on that.

What do the rest of you think, do the pills mentioned by Immortal Teknique and Lana-Kate contain PMA or were the negative reactions caused by something else?

And if indeed the pills do contain PMA why havent more people displayed similar symptoms?

Last edited: