• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Porcelain

I wrote this one when I first "relapsed" on meth back in the first half of 2016. It's one of my favorite songs I've ever written, musically as well as poetically.
I used to write everything in an autobiographical manner, but this one came to me as a story, which was different for me.
I really think it can be interpreted many different ways. I mean, it means something to me, but I didn't know what that was until after I had already written it.
I love seeing the darkest parts of people's souls, and it seems like very few people really "get" poetry and can see the beauty in words.

I wrote this one when I first "relapsed" on meth back in the first half of 2016. It's one of my favorite songs I've ever written, musically as well as poetically.
I used to write everything in an autobiographical manner, but this one came to me as a story, which was different for me.
I really think it can be interpreted many different ways. I mean, it means something to me, but I didn't know what that was until after I had already written it.
I love seeing the darkest parts of people's souls, and it seems like very few people really "get" poetry and can see the beauty in words.
+1
d.png