• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Popularity of MDxx because it comes in a pill

Just to let you know, MDMA isn't a designer drug.

Designer drugs were: a psychoactive drug deliberately synthesized to avoid anti-drug laws; mimics the effects of a banned drug; law was revised in 1986 to ban designer drugs.

Usually very similar in chemical structure but not the same, analogue laws since these have been made to make these designer drugs illegal.

Ughh.. didn't say MDMA was, sad E was... Ecstacy in general terms, due to people refers to MDMA, not true, Ecstacy is just a name lodged to the effects of a mixture of drugs, doesn't need to contain MDMA at all, that being it just a shit pill...

Cooks are the Designers... they put the pills together, so as drugs time release into the brain, cause certain effects, design im saying is to the mixture and what is put in the pill... nothing to do with MDMA at all

Ecstasy IS MDMA. Usually a pill with the active ingredient being of the MDXX (MDMA, MDA, etc) family.

Are you saying a pill with only active ingredient is MDMA is a shit pill?? You need to read up what Ecstasy is if you think otherwise.

Some web sites to look at:

http://www.nida.nih.gov/Infofax/ecstasy.html

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/mdma/mdma.shtml

And also in regards to Designer drugs. As I stated, they are drugs that were made to circumvent laws in regards to specific chemical structures. Nothing to do with "hey I want a pill/drug to make me hug everyone all night, or a pill/drug to make me talk all night long and not sleep for 1-2 days.

Drugs are just cause and effect. No one specificially thought 'hey, I want to expand my mind and see many colours. I bet this chemical structure " 9,10-Didehydro-N,N-diethyl-6-methylergoline-8ß-carboxamide" will do it (LSD)

*EDIT* Ok to "No, not at all... im saying a pill without mdma is generally a shit pill" it just seems worded as that 'just MDMA, it's a shit pill". Yes, pills that aren't mdxx should not be consumed :)

Also the feeling of Ecstasy not being MDXX is mainly for Australian (NZ as well?) As for years, it was hard to get MDXX pills in Australia whereas a lot of K + speed bombs were around which people thought was 'the ecstasy experience'. You'd be hard pressed to find K + speed bombs in big amounts like you find in Australia in other countries. It is good to see nowdays that the majority of 'ecstasy pills' in Australia do contain MDXX and not speed + K bombs. That said, would be nice if it was 100% of "Ecstasy pills" did contain MDXX.

Last edited:
No, not at all... im saying a pill without mdma is generally a shit pill
my reference to "ecstacy" is what the police consider it - any illicit drug in pill form, they will consider ecstacy until proven otherwise...
I've read up more than enough, and taken more than enough biks to know what mdma is, and to know that i like it - just read and think before you cut sick!

Well BT, u got a point. But I think the point I was tryin to make myself is safety of dosing, coz I did mention tested powder that checks out is prolly safer than a tested pill mainly because of dosing. Coz with a pill u don't know the exact active content in it even when u test it while with good powder that tests out well u can dose more accordingly. That's all. So yeah, I think u took it a wee bit out of context. As I have made the point quite clear in that post. :p