• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids poppy tincture- first experience

ramblin_rose

Bluelighter
Hey guys, I found poppy tincture online (totally legal) and got some for my insomnia. I usually take 1 (10mg) ambien and 2mg of xanax to get to sleep but the tincture did the trick last night. I slept hard. I woke up once to pee and have a smoke (usual routine for me) and found myself nodding off while smoking. I actually burnt myself. I went to bed at 5am, got up briefly at 7am, and got up again around 11am. By 2pm I had to go take a nap and again I slept really hard for a couple of hours.

I can't wait to try it again tonight, I'm hoping it's not just beginner's luck. It's also supposed to be good for pain relief but I don't know about that.

Note: it tastes like total ass though. Downing it quick does the trick!

Anyone else have any experiences they want to share about using poppy tincture?

If you are buying it legally then it isn't made from our beloved P. Somniferum. It's likely extract of poppy straw, traditionally called meconium, extracted from California Poppies or P. Rhoeas.

If you are buying it legally then it isn't made from our beloved P. Somniferum. It's likely extract of poppy straw, traditionally called meconium, extracted from California Poppies or P. Rhoeas.

What he said...
Probably only mild effects with strong placebo....
And fuck if a Xanax bar and an ambien don't make you nod IDK what will, and you shouldn't smoke while nodding, or you'll soon be a homeless insomniaddict!!

I was thinking the same the same thing, that california poppy stuff, but ya never know...I mean what he described sounded like past placebo(with the whole nodding and everything) or maybe just sensitive to California Poppy? And if taken reguarly at the same dose or increasing doses, it's VERY easy for xanax to not make a person sleepy...benzo's don't make me sleepy at all, even at ridiculous doses. Ambien i've only had once took 30mg the wall started making shapes then I passed out, but my tolerance to Gaba drugs was lower then, and people use that and stay awake all the time..ANYWAY, I'm rambling.

Poppy tincture that's legal ? N gives u a nod ? Take my money $ now